Christianity is Jew worship

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qXT0mrDeG4M

Attached: 1653703895526.jpg (1000x563, 70.42K)

>1 pbtid

Not in the sense you think.

Jesus was based about Jews, came to end their stronghold on the world and they killed him for it. His moniker “king of the jews” is an ironic slur against him, they consider him the furthest thing from their king.

But Christianity is Jew worship insofar as they managed to shoehorn their own myths into the bible, so much so Jesus is a footnote in a book ostensibly about him.

Throw the Old Testament straight in the bin and now youre talking.

Watch the Jews come out of the woodwork when I say this. They cant believe they got away with it this long, its a house of cards.

Attached: FaggotPastors.jpg (1024x871, 154.58K)

Jews reject the Trinity.
please try again

Attached: trinity-diagram.jpg (401x432, 40.21K)

If so why reject him
>Dry2a

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-223723.png (720x1520, 185.46K)

Yes. Most christians do worship jews.
>bu bu bu NOT REAL JEWS US WUS JEWS NOT REAL CHRISTIANS JESUS HATED JEWS EVEN THOUGH HE SAID TO FORGIVE THEM OH GOD NOOOO

what part of the Trinity don't you understand?

(Part 1)
ON THE JEWS
Serpents and Vipers - Matthew 23:33
Deny the Father - John 8:19, 1 Jn 2:22
Deny the Son - John 5:43-47, 1 Jn 2:22
Antichrists - 1 John 2:22
Liars - 1 John 2:22
Children of the devil - John 8:44
Murderers/ Persecutors of the Prophets - Matt 23:37, Acts 7:52
Synagogue of Satan - Rev 2:9, 3:9
Murderers of Jesus - 1 Thes 2:14-16
Persecutors of Christians - 1 Thes 2:14-16
Please not God* - 1 Thes 2:14-16
Contrary to Man* - 1 Thes 2:14-16
*Inversion of loving God and Man
Lay burdens on men - Matthew 23:4
Forbid salvation of gentiles - 1 Thes 2:14-6
Fill up their sin always - 1 Thessalonians 2:14 - 16
Worshippers of Molech - Amos 5:36, Acts 7:43
Their star is the star of Molech - Amos 5:36, Acts 7:43
Unruly - Titus 1:10-11
Vain talkers - Titus 1:10-11
Decievers - Titus 1:10-11
Subversive - Titus 1:10-11
Operate for dirty money - Titus 1:10-11
Mouths must be stopped - Titus 1:10-11
Tell fables that oppose the truth - Titus 1:14
House left desolate - Matt 23:37
Blinded to scripture - 2 cor 13-16
Wrath is come to the to the uttermost - 1 Thess 2:14-16
Spiritually called Sodom and Egypt - Revelation 11:8, Isaiah 1:9-10, Deut 28:60
Ethnic Jews are false Jews - Romans 2:28
Stiffnecked and Uncircumcised in heart- Acts 7:51
Judge themselves unworthy of salvation Acts 13:46

Boyos it's crude bait, report as "very bad quality thread"

(Part 2)
Church Figures on the Jews:
John Chrysostom: The synagogue is worse than a brothel…it is the den of scoundrels and the repair of wild beasts…the temple of demons devoted to idolatrous cults…the refuge of debauchees, and the cavern of devils. It is a criminal assembly of Jews…a place of meeting for the assassins of Christ…a den of thieves, a dwelling of iniquity, the refuge of devils, a gulf and an abyss of perdition. I would say the same things about their souls.

John Calvin: Their rotten and unbending stiffneckedness deserves that they be oppressed unendingly and without measure or end and that they die in their misery without pity of anyone.

Martin Luther: Therefore I did not call that book Against the Jews, but rather On the Jews and Their Lies, so that we Germans might know from history what a Jew is, and thus warn our Christians about them, as one would warn about the devil himself, and also to strengthen and honor our faith. I do not write to convert the Jews, for that is about as possible as converting the Devil…In sum they are Devil’s children damned to hell. If there is anything human left in them, for that one this treatise might be useful. One can hope for the whole bunch but I have no hope.

Ignatius: not deceived withstrange doctrines, nor with old fables, which are unprofitable. For if we still live according to theJewish law, we acknowledge that we have not receivedgrace. For the divinestprophetslived according toChrist Jesus. On this account also they werepersecuted, being inspired by Hisgraceto fully convince the unbelieving that there isone God, who has manifested Himself byJesus ChristHisSon, who is Hiseternal Word, not proceeding forth from silence, and who in all things pleased Him that sent Him.

(Part 3)
Justin Martyr: Christ is the Israel and the Jacob, even so we, who have been quarried out from the bowels of Christ, are the true Israelite race

Tertullian: For what other set of men is the seed-plot of all thecalumnyagainst us?

Origin: And a sign that she has received the bill of divorce is this, that Jerusalem was destroyed along with what they called the sanctuary

Constantine: We ought not, therefore, to have anything in common with the Jews

Epistle of Barnabas: Take heed to yourselves and be not like some piling up you sins and saying that the covenant is theirs as well as ours. It is ours, but they lost it completely just after Moses received it.

Peter the Venerable: Yes, you Jews. I say, do I address you; you, who till this very day, deny the Son of God. How long, poor wretches, will ye not believe the truth? Truly I doubt whether a Jew can be really human… I lead out from its den a monstrous animal, and show it as a laughing stock in the amphitheater of the world, in the sight of all the people. I bring thee forward, thou Jew, thou brute beast, in the sight of all men.

Pastor Steven Anderson: Now what's the real holocaust? Remember holocaust means whole burnt offering. Wanna know what the real holocaust is? The real burnt offering is gonna be when all these jews that don't believe in Jesus Christ go to hell for eternity. Thats the oven they ought to be worried about.

always has been

jews and christians worship yahweh

You need to be less antagonistic. Remember, many Christians are just there out of fear of death, like most people are with religion these days. They have no interest in what their religion derives from (like most other religious people), and they don't really understand what other Abrahamic believers think of jesus. The idea that there are "Christiams" who help out zionists doesn't make sense. There is contention as to whether or not Kikes are actually Israelites. Many will also be fully on board with things like the official explanations of the holocaust and 9/11. You must change your tactics.

Attached: Wrong_Approach.png (676x112, 14.51K)

Oh so theyre just NPCs.

We are in late stage Christianity. 90% of Christian’s want to be Jews or worship them. Muh based Christian’s won’t save us .

Marcion tried to divorce Christianity from Judaism but the mainstream Church wasn’t having it.

the 4th Reich will put an end to judaism once and for all

People have too many other things to preoccupy themselves with to stop and really think about how the world is the way it is. For example, entering into a restaurant with a mask on, only to take it off while eating, because an infectious pathogen doesn't spread when opening your mouth to take in food. These are calibre of people we share existence with. We all do what we can to go along to get along. Approaches must suit the thought process. Don't call someone "NPC" out of some arrogance, because it's just how things are.

so? the religion was invented by jews and worships a jewish rabbi
also 3/4 of your quotes are by jews…