These items are perfectly good for self defense

Anything more than this is ridiculous and should be banned. Prove me wrong - you can't.

Attached: 1111.jpg (640x238, 35.89K)

Some kind of hex wrench?

>be canadian
>eat maple syrup

These are hockey sticks. They are part of my Canadian heritage.

OH NO it slapped at me with a stick he'll get a penalty.

I dunno bud... I just don’t think every Johnny jerkoff should have unrestricted access to goalie sticks. If you need anything mite than a standard hockey stick, you can’t hit shit anyway.

my country defeated germans yesterday

as expected of course

Attached: yeah.jpg (976x983, 81.14K)

Hockey is for Canadian dorks.

It was pretty based when Marty mcsorley hit that nigger in the head with his stick.

nigger, you fear ice

so exactly what are you going to do when trudeau sends the mounties armed with AR-15s to put your kid into pedophile sex slavery? you gonna run at them with that? No, you're going to hand over your child and thank the officer for his sacrafice.

What if the other guy has a gun?

I dunno let me smack you over the head with some and see how it works

that's cool. Tyrone didn't follow the law and has a gun. now what.

Keep telling yourself that Leafy user if it makes you feel better. Would you really rather have a hockey stick than a 12 ga if your life was threatened by an adult?

Its extremely difficult to legally buy and own a firearm in South Africa, to the point where most people, except kaffers, don't own one. I will give you a moment to soak it in.

afraid of picrel?

but honestly, you're a fucking retard. more laws and restrictions will surely stop the person who doesn't obey 'em. this is low quality bait.

Attached: rake-06-2789132565.jpg (1000x1000, 46.29K)

Spam bot

This shit is fucking gay-ass-retarded-garbage-niggercumguzzling shit.

You know what to do, boyz.

i have a gun, how does a canuck stick help you?

Thats perfectly good self defense against a hockey puck.

kek, one of my "defense" items is actually my hockey stick, a shovel and some blades.

friendly reminder to not turn in your guns americans.