Get it you filthy gaijins ?

Get it you filthy gaijins ?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-28 at 14-24-31 Kishida says foreign tourists should follow Japan face mask rules.png (722x792, 372.04K)

shrug. their country, their rules.

Japan is not a country. It's a pawn for zionist America.

I thought your borders were closed.

All foreigneroos need to wear a mask to hideroo their filthy gaijin faces

>masks prevent corona
I thought japs were smart

why don't whites get that they're acting just like niggers when they go to Asia and shout MUH INDIVIDUALISM and try to stand out like a special snowflake.

Imagine wearing a mask 2022. Cut the shit Japan.

Stopping people moving around has a greater effect on transmission than masks do, but you don't here these faggots saying we should all work from home.

Masks ultimately have people touching their face more adjusting said mask as it slips and probably increases transmission when used in a non-medical setting.

Much better to have people socially distanced or not moving around at all.

A white people in a sea of yellow piss is always going to stand out Hwang.

Depends if it’s an actual rule, or a “rule”

noooooooooo you need to use the maskerinoooo

What is with Chinx and face masks? Even the Indian Chinx variants love face masks and they don't have any of the cultural traits that you can point to for E Asia like collectivism or w/e, they're Indians in all but race. I was on a vacation in their lands and saw >90% of their women masking even in extremely backward places with patchy internet. In Delhi it feels like 100% of them mask. Barely any Indian does anymore, especially out on the streets. What's their problem?

Kishida and his sheeple voters can fuck themselves with a shuriken

this

Sure, the second you stop letting your shoguns and corporate boardrooms do work with Israel. We can take your baseball bats away at any time, you know.

FPBP. If you want to visit japan you abide by their rules. It's a basic expectation. If the Japanese dont like their country being run that way it's up to them to change it

He's right. It's their country, follow their fucking laws. Those laws are shit, imo, but it's not my place to protest them on their land.

Thread

>shrug
go back

Either follow the rules in Japan or get "Kancho'd"

A.k.a anal tested. Violently.

This is why jews like immigration so much. The tourists and "immigrants" don't know the law, so they just do whatever the TV says.

Based, fuck onions niggers

Fuck your masks and shots, kike. 2 firebombs was not enough.

I dislike it, but you are right. Don't act like a nigger, follow the rules.