Who is winning?

who is winning?

Attached: amber heard.png (963x542, 458.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EI5-Ir0RT-o?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone who isn't either of them

every man that never dated her

Their jewish lawyers are winning, bigly.

Time

>Who is winning.
George Orwell who's grave-spinning is causing global warming.
youtu.be/EI5-Ir0RT-o?t=12

All I know about this is she took a shit in his bed then sent pics of it to her friends. Absolute based

Unfortunately besides winning the public’s opinion, i dont think jack sparrows team proved much besides how nuts miss turd is. I doubt scissor hands will win the settlement. But who cares anyway, they were both molested by a rich hollywood jew at some point in their career.

>grave-spinning
descentrifuge?

>who is winning?
Depp has won the public vote by a landslide.
Amber is unironically ruined for life both in terms of career and relationships after this literal shit show.

Legally speaking Amber isn't going to be awarded shit for her counter claim which her own retarded lawyer said was just a bitch move, there's probably a 70/30 chance that the jury rules in Depps favour on his original claim of defamation, but I could easily see them just telling both of them to get fucked and not giving anyone anything, which would still be a win for Depp because realistically, she doesn't have 50 million dollars and absolutely destroying her on the world stage will re-launch his career netting him hundreds of millions in work anyway.

Depp's lawyers win big

am I wrong for not watching even one second of that trial?

Today Heard's team leaked she has spent about 6 million so far on legal fees

download the 'blocktube' extension.
go to settings
in the video title box, type on the first line 'depp'
the second line, amber heard
you will no longer see ANY of this who gives a fuck garbage

Heard wins Tuesday. Depp team did a lot of cutesy pantomiming but did not make a proper defamation case.

all you need to know is muffins, megapints and that Amber is a vapid, greedy and manipulative bitch.

Attached: 1651050484582.jpg (1280x720, 159.37K)

they won in the public eye. AH is a psychopathic liar and she proved so on the stand.

but yeah, odds are AH will win just because it's easier for her to

after finally becoming tired of clicking "NOT INTERESTED" on every single fucking suggested video, on every video i watch, on any channel, and STILL FUCKING HAVING THIS GARBAGE SHILLED IN MY FUCKING FACE i took these steps and i am free.

Depp looks like he'll be a sweet ol grandpa

Yep this whole court case has been designed for maximum tweets and youtube spergery. Her winning is gonna send these normies into meltdown

>DOUBT

Attached: A.Turd.png (1198x602, 568.95K)

yup, he was goaded into this by lawyers who knew they could have a highly publicized, prolonged, pointless trial that would result in an almost certain loss that they could sell as a "win"
>heh, at least you got 20m youtube views for that cutesy one liner!

The entire case was based around the fact that Amber Heard denied writing the op-ed that set off the whole scandal, and then on the last day of the trial she went and admitted to writing it.

In fact at this point I HOPE she wins just to piss off memeflag faggots like you with a huge boicrush on Johnny the junkie

>muh pantomiming
Not doing that is why they had 6 (six) minutes to go at the end.

>I didn't watch it and I know nothing about it at all but still feel the need to pretend I do because muh grifters
He knew going in it would be difficult to win legally. He exposed her as a BPD cunt to the world. She made it all up and now everybody knows.

Rottenborn's 6 minute rebuttal was kino and better than 2 hrs of Vasquez script reading.

>whos winning?
anyone streaming or airing this trial.
The most I've seen on twitch was 200k and on youtube it was 1m and those were just the big ones, there were tons of smaller channels/streamers getting tens of thousands of people.
Next month when streamlabs and other donation services payout for this month a lot of little streamers/channels are going to get a nice fat paycheck

This is not true and was even ruled on when Rottenborn made a motion to dismiss half-way through the trial, but you will still fundamentally misunderstand what's going on so whatever