Why are so many white men committing mass shootings?

What can we do to help POC feel safe in America?

Attached: Terrorists.jpg (800x986, 152.61K)

They all have brown eyes.
They're all leftwing.

Show them how many POC commit crimes
No POC goes to bed afraid that a white person is going to opresss them

Attached: jewshooter.jpg (2182x3349, 3.12M)

They were all cherry picked by left media.

The vast majority of mass shootings have been straight white men because they are the only ones getting shit on enough to break. Imagine having your society do a complete 180 and treat you like labor generating husk while shitting on you, calling open season on you only, and engaging in all kinds of lunacy to promote groups that aren't you from invading your workplace, the nuclear family, all the way down to your hobbies. Intentionally attacking you, torturing you especially if you are in the lower 20% of status men telling you to do your whitemans fucking burden and then fuck off and die. Then you try and escape on the internet only for that to fall to the same shit a decade latter. This world makes every opportunity to snuff out straight white men, then cries when their flight turns into fight and the honkey gives it back. White male suicide rates are high for the same reason, and trending higher. I can't wait for the next debt collapse because the amount of pressure building up since the 60s is going to release all at once. Electing trump was an effort to redirect this sentiment into a useless release valve, kinda like cows being able to choose which path to go to slaughter so they all don't freeze up in the system. Most people didn't fall for it.

Attached: mutts.jpg (1024x1021, 209.87K)

The moral difference between a murderer and a mass murderer is next to nothing. If you murder even one person, you have crossed a line that few would.

The distinction between a murderer and a mass murderer is more to concerned with effectiveness with weaponry, motivation etc.

Whites are less likely to murder, and when they do murder, more likely to be more effective at doing so. Being more effective means a greater capacity for good or for evil.

hey guys, whats going on in this thread?

Attached: david arrives at the madden tournament.gif (604x340, 168.22K)

Lefties on psychotropic drugs
And I know you don’t mean white because overwhelmingly mass shooters are niggers and beaners

Buy them a first class ticket ut of the country

They were all groomed by Faggot Feds

Attached: 1653268012870.jpg (700x764, 180.7K)

they're jewish

Ship them somewhere else

3 of those are jews

>What can we do to help POC feel safe in America?
go back and stop trying to live amongst us while also subverting us. but you won't because you're a pathetic leech

>Not the glownigger gayops
>Not the SSRIs
>Not the discord groomers
>Yep must be da white man doin him debil work ting ting

Attached: 1653700192145.jpg (612x526, 64.27K)

Niggers commit the vast majority of mass shooting, mutt.

Either jew or coloured... truth hurts but someone needs to do something about the laws.

What do 90 percent of these guys have in common?

Attached: 92BFCC16-FD18-4631-B347-B3D556693910.jpg (533x1024, 173.68K)

If your lifes in the shitter
Stand up and yell nigger- Any Forumschud 14:88

>This world makes every opportunity to snuff out straight white men, then cries when their flight turns into fight
You don't actually believe that do you ? Because of a couple of far left tweets and articles, out of the probably hundred thousand tweets and articles generated every day that don't say anything about that stuff. You might want to have a break from pol for a while or something

Evacuate them from the country.

Glowies and jews bad news

You are oblivious. It's very mainstream, as well as actively taught in some schools. You don't have a clue.

>You don't actually believe that do you ? Because of a couple of far left tweets and articles
yeah, you tell em! it was ALWAYS totally normal for society to agree that men can get pregnant and that exotic dancing being show to kids was only bad when it was real women, but when men crossdressed and did it, it was normal! i recall going to HUNDREDS of drag queen shows in elementary school back in the 90's and anyone who says otherwise is a fascist

If you can't see the white genocide and them celebrating the "demographic replacement" of white people on every tv channel, especially Late Night Talk Shows, then I can't help you. Your head is buried so far up your ass, I'm surprised you can hear your tv or see your computer monitor.

I want to decapitate a roo in fring of you and fuck its gaping head wound as blood squirts out with every thrust and then while I am going to town on the head I want to take the both headless and lifeless body and fist it so hard and far that my hand comes out of the severed neck. I would love to this infrint of you as you are hooked to a masturbation machine meaning you have no choice but to coom at the whole ordeal.

Isn’t the guy in the bottom middle one of the fake doxxes metokur posted of himself

What they have in common is obvious
They are only "newsworthy" if they are white
Is it a bait contest day in the glowbox today, or what?
kys