Accept The Gun Laws

Attached: 690D068B-5EB0-42BB-939D-DBD719C5DC6C.jpg (800x1230, 124.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/omTd0bvQT_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tongue my anus kike

Based af no cap fr

Kys blackie

Gay.

Attached: 1650589443371.gif (395x408, 1.96M)

>A well regulated connvoy, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Cars, shall not be infringed.

Bearing arms is a right, transportation is not a right

Neither should exist.

Driving a car is not an enumerated right
Back of the bus for you faggit

Drivers licenses are gay and aids.

i support this

1pbtid. Faggot.

>blackie
Here we say NIGGER, understood? NIGGER, or you want it in spanish.

If cars existed they would have made an amendment that you can't be deprived of your vehicle and right to travel. unless you're a prisoner.

Cars should be less regulated.

Yeah those car laws are anti black and racist

You convinced me. I did not read whatever you posted, but if I like and say you're really good at your job, will you lay off spamming Any Forums with your nonsense?

This is now an underappreciated actress thread.
Personally, I think Kathleen Turner was a fucking despot, vastly underrated.

For the practical test, the police could take you to the homeless camp to shoot a bum

Fuck off, there's already too many restrictions on personal transport.

shit bait kys

>No background check
>License and registration only required to be used on government property
>Automatics allowed
>Silencers mandatory
>Governments constantly building infrastructure that assumes and encourages gun ownership
Sounds okay to me.

>juden
And for that reason I'm out.

>if guns were treated like cars
There would be free to use shooting ranges locally accessible to everyone, with licenses and various rules. Outside of those public ranges, you can own and use absolutely whatever you want.

Attached: 1581055909249.jpg (912x676, 109.3K)

No

Attached: bix nood.jpg (770x1024, 151.21K)

Now that's an amendment I can get behind

>driving car
>health requirements
>insurance

Imagine being such a retarded kike you think your beaner squads actually listen to what you say to do.

Guns are specifically mentioned in the constitution, cars are not
>everytown for gun safety, founded by Bloomberg, president is John Feinblatt

i support basic intelligence to be able to keep possession of a gun. Written and Practical tests should be a minimum.

>watching
>watching
>still watching
>biff

I took a written test at 16 and have never done any of that other shit for my license and will never. My state doesn't check any of that. They just renew the photo. And yearly tags which are done by mail.

Automobiles require all those limitations for public use. If you want to use a car on your own property or private property there are literally no restrictions. If you want to use your firearm in public then many of those restrictions are in force. The main reason insurance isnt needed is because lawful use of of a firearm in public has such little misuse that there is no need for mandated insurance.

cars shouldn't be regulated either.

Most of those things apply only when a car is road legal, you can still do whatever with your car on your own property.

youtube.com/shorts/omTd0bvQT_M

Attached: 1643856273497.gif (300x200, 901.94K)

For every anti gun thread I will buy 1 gun and one box of ammunition. Sage and move on.