>rarediseases.info.nih.gov/diseases/12062/visual-snow-syndrome

Attached: VSS.jpg (1478x979, 275.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiR2ncfGkw0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nehushtan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>do you have it?
Only when raising my chi.

Ive had it since i can remember and o swear to god if you schizo retards dont stop trying to involve everyone in your histrionic delusions im going to hunt each and every one of you down and really give you something to be paranoid about.

I thought this was a common side effect from HPPD after hallucinogen abuse.

I was told as a kid that everyone has this. Is it...not the case? My girlfriend just told me that it sounds weird as shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-233000~2.png (1440x489, 133.87K)

Left is RTX ON

vax retardation

visual static caused by nano tech particles interacting with G5 towers. electromagnetic fields disrupt synapses which are responsible for rendering 2D image data in the brain. i wonder if this only happens on those who got the vaccine...

one of my buddies claim to have this, but my vision is crisp as can be

When I stand up too fast and my blood pressure drops for a second, I get this. Or if I sneeze too hard, multiple times in a row

Had it ever since I got my fingerbox. Hidden connection!?

Umm. . no. But, the sun is so gey. That shit is white and you cant even look near that motherfucker anymore. At one point it was comfe to walk among the trees, now everything is 4k ultra bright white heat death.

Yeah, I never thought much of it until someone brought it up. I’ve never used any of the drugs that supposedly trigger it though.

is your finger box radioactive?

try to not stand up like that, people have died because of it.

>/x/ stares into high intensity UV source for an hour because they think it’ll decalcify their pineal glands and open their ninth chakra
>instead it just burns out 40% of their rods and cones

I can stare at anything any time and make it happen. It's just focusing your eyes to see the energy.

RTX ON. vs. RTX OFF.

This problem can be fixed if you have this. Simply lower the ISO of your eyes to below 3200 and decrease the shutter speed of your eyes to compensate for exposure. This will lower the framerate in which you see the world but you won't have any visual snow.

very cool, jews

That's a pretty good way to cope with having a rare defect, imagining it gives you super powers. There's a charming childlike innocence to it.

Lower iso increases noise levels

If thats happening to you, you need to drink more water.

Not nearly as intense as shown in OP's pic but I've had it faintly since i did like 6 tabs in one night in an ill conceived attempt at curing heartache through psychedelics. The annoying shit is the letters dancing around while I'm reading while stoned.

uhhh

Attached: compare-iso-inches.jpg (1000x850, 306.65K)

Attached: all-ISO.jpg (900x448, 94.38K)

yes and whenever i make a (non skizo themed) thread about it none of you chuds reply to it

Can anyone else control the focus of their eyes like a camera? Also I can wiggle my eyes and sometimes breathe through my ears involuntarily (sucks when I am doing cardio).

Stop using the pre-norman retrofits you retard. I swear to fuck Any Forums is full of the dumbest people

Yes. This is parasites. Watch Cosmic Mildew on Youtube.

Google Nehusthan. These are Yahweh's fiery serpents. As that, they cant be cured by medical people. Like cancer, they can only cure it when its formed. They could cure it 20 years while it grows, but dont, because its in the Bible, that these fiery serpents judge people.

This isn't new, I've had this my entire life.

Shit I misread and no idea why I said lower kek. I read as increase iso to 3200 for some reason. Too much staring at shit letting my brain turn off til it goes fuzzy before I posted.

Drinking too much Fosters huh? That shit is deadly

I can refocus my eyes and move my ears back, could never think of how to describe the eye thing to people though

the political implications of this are mind-blowing

Here you go, youtube.com/watch?v=DiR2ncfGkw0

For me, it's boags

Only when it's dark as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=DiR2ncfGkw0

>Yooo I have this this is normal

Its fucking parasites, used to control you, rotting your lifr and eventually killing you. Take Ivermectin.

>it's the same picture

known anomaly after getting vaccinated, especially with the pfizer vaccine for covid. there are reddit posts about it.

Had this shit paired with bad photosensitivity for a year now.
In comparison to other anons, Its constantly there, no matter if the area is lit or dark. It also manifests as pulsating "ring" and vision full of transparent little dots.
Non vaxed.

I've had one shit eye my whole life. Eye doctors never figured it out and glasses couldn't fix it. Never got better or worse. I'm open to it being parasites, any good vitamins or herbs?

Your experience sounds a lot like mine actually. Photosensitivity is so bad that even wearing sunglasses does little to help when walking around outside.

Had it my whole life. When I look at a really clear blue sky, I see a sort of "vortex" form, not sure how else to describe it. As I drift off to sleep I see a blue static, im able to "astral project" at that time. I forgot about it till this thread.

Everyone has it, its just that its hard to notice it because it is a weak effect and because its always there. Its like the “some people dont have an inner voice” shit, where it’s literally everyone does, but there is confusion about what it is (ie some people think it is an actua audible sound, vs just you imagining your voice saying things as you read etc). Its retarded

Had it all my life, why is it paranormal?