Pic rel makes Jews, Krauts, Russoid-bolsheviks and Turkroaches seeth at the same time

pic rel makes Jews, Krauts, Russoid-bolsheviks and Turkroaches seeth at the same time
Literally a perfect confederation!

Attached: MapChart_Map (6).png (4592x3196, 1.21M)

Where were you when nato bombed Serbia hohol

what does Ukraine have to do with wars in former Yugoslavia?

why would i seethe hohol this is literally the map of federation of butthurt

Idiot. The Anglo-Kikes support Intermarium/Three Seas Initiative only to use the organization as a battlefield and disposable manpower against Russia. Just like Ukraine.

>kike accusing anyone else of being one

Attached: Map of heavenly Jerusalem and the republics.jpg (1275x711, 90.79K)

Turko-Russo butthurt belt

Butthurtistan

Serbs are subhumans who are responsible for every crisis in the balkans. They deserve to be bombed again and again and again.

this. wtf is wrong with that burger?

Why are the Ukrainians are delusional like this???

I constantly see more people seethe about the "butthurt" belt than actual "butthurt" belters being butthurt. That shit is 100% projection.

Hey retard, im pretty sure every state in that pic besides poland and baltics hate your guts and wish russia would drop the h bomb on you. They arent your friends

but you seething

Attached: 1596664788538.jpg (1200x1200, 127.71K)

SHOO, ROACH

Oh this awesome. Can we call it the Nova Prussian Alliance to really piss off the Russians.

exactly this

Attached: New Reconquista.png (1199x877, 429.1K)

this but without Ukraine and globohomo influence

Well done OP! I love how much I absolutely hate this concept.

I stopped playing games when I turned 30
I also want to stop coming to this dumb fucking website but somehow I can't. I keep coming here.

>sex trafficking routes

>reeeeeeeeeee we're NOT butthurt
oh no

Attached: seethe.png (360x385, 86.18K)

make greater armenia and greece and i'll live with this map

you could have left this thread alone but your hiv monkey butthurt compels you to rage at poland

Basically Eastern Europe with Turks and Russians excluded, for whatever reasons

It's red so it's russian

Finns are too few to fund all of these

9/10 times its a rusnigger mad that someone calls out his bullshit.

It would also make everybody inside it seethe and dissolve in a genocidal free for all in three seconds

Fuck your confederation, kike. Ukrainians are not my friends, never will be, we know what kind of people you are.

Yes. "Butthurt" belters have remained as rational posters while every day retards make like 10 dedicated seethe threads at Finland or Poland about how they have become so "bad".

it's a psyop
Intermarium/3Seas Initiative/Butthurt Zone or however you call it has so much potential it could easily fuck over both Russia and Germany, and this is why they shitpost strongly against it

only weak and vaticunt puppets look for unions.

look at the history of any multicult "union" retards get approached by weak who subvert them from within.

>no Russia

Meh

>I'm rational
>You're retarded
Kek, you still look like butthurt, but if you think you're rational, then yeah.

You have been ideologically brainwashed long-term by political western movements, in order to destabilize your country and your true neighbour, Russia, on which you inevitably depend on

Your hatred and misunderstanding of history is also shown through your map- you register countries which invaded and raped your country in coalition with the forces of Hitler- remember that your true ally is not one who turns you on and offers you ludicrous ideas, but one who actively and truthfully offers you solutions and is part of your political and social sphere of influence

The more Ukraine is destroyed, the better for the Western World, including America, England, France, Germany- all slave labor countries which employ talented individuals from abroad and lynch resources from banana colonies- ie central and south america, africa and presently china and India

Your individual development is more priced- it is more valued than a collusion of outside influence, when logically those countries will benefit from your social and economic downfall.

Is this not obvious?