>don’t do shit
>off duty border patrol agent gets call from wife about active shooter
>gets barbers shotgun and rescues his daughters classroom
>calls border buddies
>BORTAC shows up
>police won’t allow BP enter the school
>parents show up and are upset police are doing nothing while gunshots go off
>start tazing and arresting parents
>single BORTAC gets pissed and and takes out the shooter single handedly after being hit.

Attached: 8D1DEA7F-A84B-421B-A172-8D2A3AC987EC.png (680x420, 308.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uslawshield.com/buying-a-gun-in-texas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah that just about sums it up
I'm at least glad most people are unified that the cops totally did nothing including the swat team

to satisfy the left, we should abolish the police
to satisfy the right, we should replace them with border patrol

Wait. So a tranner illegal is CIA?

I had no idea my fellow glowniggers were so accepting and basado.

i saw a picture that the sperg was actually a tranny is that real?

That $2000 rifle with a $700 optic didn't buy itself, and the 18 year old who turned 18 2 days beforehand didn't buy it either.

In fact, no gun store in quite a long distance from the tranny is a Daniel Defense dealer.

This one could be.
The other ones were fake

Attached: B574418C-0B77-4807-A555-0F42C66BC9D9.png (727x966, 1.35M)

Is it true the police rescued their own kids from the school but wouldn’t allow parents to do the same for theirs?

Bump, fren

Attached: bumpfren.jpg (778x512, 78.72K)

I know the off duty border patrol did for his daughters classroom.
I’m not too sure about any of the police

no, it's fake as fuck dude, but they know Any Forums is obsessed with trannies so it was easy to get people to spread the disinfo

Apparently he had a job at wendies or some bullshit and was saving every single penny to buy it all.

>after being hit.
Shot in the head no less but it’s just a grazing wound.

>In fact, no gun store in quite a long distance from the tranny is a Daniel Defense dealer.
you can get it shipped from their website to any FFL you want

Okay retard,

So its impossible for him to have bought it in a private sale?

Or borrowed someone's gun with or without permission? Impossible

You smell like you suck so much cock, I think its affecting your brain.

uslawshield.com/buying-a-gun-in-texas/

Probably easier to save up money if he lived at grandma’s house for free while working full time as a highschool dropout

Who cares!

If anything I wish more Americans dead, it's better inside their own country.

So Border Patrol are /ourguys/? Do you think they might be redpilled about this situation? Have you yanks tried contacting them spreading this info? Glowniggers can only operate when a socirty wants to be subverted and if people see what they're doing to their kids I'm not sure that charade will last long

Attached: 357B7FF9-0B72-496B-BA73-C1575060DAD5.jpg (640x640, 62.11K)

just more proof brownoids are mentally inferior and impulsive. Uvalde is 84% beaner anyways, you think any of those kids were actually white? The most white one looks like a 56% meme in of itself. The fact they didn't start capping the police just shows who has the power to decide who lives or who dies.

ICE has the authority to tap into people's private information just like the FBI and other three letter agencies. They're also the ones who were at the border doing nothing as a bunch of illegals LITERALLY walked in a line past them.

I doubt his grandma would have let him stay rent free.
Mine sure as fuck didn't when I had a job.

Hey faggot how about you look it up he worked 4-5 days a week 11am to 4pm or 5pm thats 25 hours a week max for like 3 months that aint shit.

It purchased it from an online retailer and had it sent to an FFL most likely.

>4-5 days a week at those hours
So a highschool dropout.
>25 hours a week
Talk about a lazy fuck.

I'll take it, let the border patrol keep their federal ability to round up illegals.

Hmm true true. I just find it hard to belheve theyre all glowniggers against you. In Poland in thr late 90s and early 2000s our glowniggers quite literally fought a gang war. Communist elements of the former SB (like KGB of Poland) had a blood bath street war like mafias in USA against former AK soldiers and the new intelligence services. Shit tons of people died, there were bombings, etc. In the end they get beaten but only because somehow some of those glowniggers were actually fighting them.

Well I am a cross dresser, I am an illegal. I might just give the CIA a call and see if they owe me some back pay.

Why would the give you a job when you do it for free?

Attached: 4C1288C0-8B08-4290-8B51-0CAF054801A3.jpg (1024x683, 69.08K)

Listen may be you are a cheap and easy slut that people would fuck but I ask for money up front before I take it in the butt.

of course he did
thankyou jew for enlightening me