Uvalde Shooting - Guns Don't Match?

Noticed this tonight when reading the latest updates. Pic related is from the NY Post, (nypost.com/2022/05/27/images-show-terrified-kids-sprinting-from-uvalde-school-shooting/) showing the rifle that the shooter left in the truck. Problem is it doesn't appear to match either of the 2 rifles he allegedly posted to Instagram.

I'm not a gun expert (someone feel free to give me the correct terminology) but the foregrip area appears to have ventilation holes that his Instagram picture doesn't. And the tip of the muzzle appears different as well.

Will follow up with instagram pic...

Attached: ugun3.png (1648x803, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

primaryarms.com/bravo-company-manufacturing-bcmgunfighter-pmcr-polymer-m-lok-compatible-rail-mid-length
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alleged instagram pic of guns

Attached: ugun1.jpg (470x742, 143.88K)

Wider angle pic

Attached: ugun2.png (1659x753, 2.63M)

Looks like an a2 birdcage & carbine length polymer handguard.

it's the gun on the right. you just can't really see the grip details in the instagram pic

But why is the gun on the right, in the instagram pic, missing the ventilation holes? Would they only be on one side?

BCM handguard

primaryarms.com/bravo-company-manufacturing-bcmgunfighter-pmcr-polymer-m-lok-compatible-rail-mid-length

Found another, clearer pic of the instagram guns.

Attached: ugun4.png (1873x869, 2.96M)

>massive multi national agency sets up and then subsequently covers up all these mass shootings
>can’t keep their guns consistent in the case
Pick one

Ok, well that CLEARLY shows the vent holes are on both sides of the handguard... wtf?

Whoa, good catch OP.

it's an octogone so the vents are hard to see, but you can still barely make them out

Attached: ioiuouoi.png (1172x778, 779.81K)

the handguard is the same on both rifles, the holes are hard to see because of the angle, but they're closer to the top and just barely visible in the instagram pic.

the flash hider(muzzle) is different, but he probably just unscrewed the one from the bottom and screwed it onto the gun on the top

Ok, maybe. But there's another problem. The gun in the pic show's 5 "ridges" along the bottom.

If this is indeed the grip there should be 7

almost every handguard manufacturer makes multiple lengths of handguards to correspond to different barrel lengths

he has a medium one, the link shows a long one

Ok fair enough.

Not the same hand guard. Not the same amount of notches.

>primaryarms.com/bravo-company-manufacturing-bcmgunfighter-pmcr-polymer-m-lok-compatible-rail-mid-length

more than one length of railguard.
I'm certain there's a sloppy job mossad somewhere in there, but I don't think it'll be in the guns

this

You're so fucking retarded you should have to pay a fine

I tend to agree. So much about this isn't passing the smell test. These discrepancies were just something I noticed offhand, and I'm certainly no expert on such things.

Go be a faggot somewhere else. If anything I'm learning something. Twat.

They're only on the top. You can see that in the pic on the ground. Look inside the muzzle device, it doesn't have any vent holes on the bottom.

you dont have to post retard theories to "learn something". you are dragging down our collective IQ by making posts. knock it off.

People who deny these shootings will never cease to amaze me. Why wouldn't some mentally ill retard shoot up a school? You live in the worlds most retarded, violent, artificially "happy" and vile place on the world. You are full with niggers, fags, rednecks, without free mental health (or just health) services, and you slave away your life without actually living it. Of coures ppl will go nuts.

yeah no worries man. the only reason i know anything about guns at all is because of a gun dissassembly game lmao, who knew something like that would come in handy irl kek

there's a lot of free masonry bs surrounding this shooting, like with most shootings

That is a S&W M&P-15 on the ground by the truck and the one in the photo on the carpet that is the DD AR-15 and the S&W M&P-15.

Idk why but I just have read a lot of based post from (you)r flag...

First order of buisness would be to find out of its even an actual picture of the shooters gun. Imagining that media doesn't use stock images on stories ever because they either don't have access or are too cheap to pay for a real image is bad media literacy.