Huskies

Redpill me on Huskies / Owning a dog.

Attached: huskies.webm (460x570, 1.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/la0bxTK4tCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Huskies are nigger dogs get a lab

that poor golden in the beginning jesus christ :(

According to your cucked brain, more docile = less niggerish amirite?

Huskies are usually based, don't get a lab

There is not single argument in favour of banning dog meat that isn't emotional appeal

Huskies are pretty well behaved for literal wolves.

fluffy frens. they shed though, so maybe consider a poodle cross like a labradoodle instead. Schnauzers also do not shed and have great moustaches.

Yes sorry you failed the test sandniger

I made this thread. You can discuss here

no

fucking kek, huskies will be the first ones to talk and they'll try to cancel them for screaming niggers

Don't get one if you live in a humid area. Every huskie I see in the summer around here looks miserable.

>Just do nothing bro because. Be as cowardly and timid as possible
No wonder the french were stereotyped as gay

your house will smell terrible. you won't notice it until you leave for about half a day. but any visitors will be disgusted if they come over and will avoid doling so in the future. this applies to both cats and dogs

Why do you discuss on a doggo thrad sandnigger ? Dogs are haram in pisslam so get the fuck out and let real mens discuss

Even if they are raised with small animals, like a cat, they can flip out and go into kill mode when they hear a squeak.

Attached: 00djsd8.webm (296x170, 496.57K)

This is how a white person looks at a chimpout

Attached: 1642834251406.png (900x786, 1M)

It tastes gross
Too stringy

Get a husky mix. Best dog ever

Pets are shilled so hard for very good reasons: 1) Promte bad spending habits 2) Promote bestiality 3) Promote pets instead of children

Attached: NewsMediaDogs.jpg (600x453, 48.94K)

youtu.be/la0bxTK4tCo

>tons of different types of meats to choose from
>"but I must eat the dogs"
Flag makes sense

fuck off bougnoule I saw how you are affraid about innocent doggos subhumans

I agree. That aint right. Goldens are too busy being everyone's friend. And they will own anyone who doesnt belong.

>they hated him because he told the truth

Get a husky, they are the white aryan race of dogs, not owning a husky is amerimutt behaviour

Labs are conniving lazy pieces of shit though.
Huskies are based.

>"Therrr ius nota sin-gle arguuument in favoor uff baNinging doug meat that isn't E-motional appeeeal"

Ching chong you would not understand.

Attached: ChingChong says.......png (644x800, 46.14K)

Huskies are pretty cool. The guy in the apartment upstairs from me had a huskie named Ivan and the dog was always super happy to see me even though the guy got evicted for leaving Ivan in his apartment for days without letting him out and the dog totally destroyed his place trying to get out.
However, Labradors really are the best and chillest. They’re the Honda Civic of dogs.

Your house will only smell if you are lazy. Try cleaning and lighting a candle once and a while.

I used to like dogs and then I had kids. Now I fucking can't stand them. Needy, expensive, useless extra mouths to feed. I can't wait when my dog dies so I can take care of what actually matters.

Labs are based as fuck if you hunt otherwise take a chiwawa or some grandma dogs.

Have fun combing. Every single day, or just shave them in summer. You have to get them trained early and neutered or you're in for a nightmare down the road. They are very loving and...emotional which is why people like them. That is until it takes you 20 minutes to get them to do anything when they start having tantrums, pouting and anchoring themselves in one spot until they get what they want. Also you have to walk them and take them to parks, don't just leave the poor thing in a small ass backyard pls.

Attached: aba01231dfee0e95e72b5ce521dbdf4c[1].gif (540x300, 3.67M)

Owning a dog is like owning a kid. If you raised him correctly he will reward you with love and loyalty.
If you are a shitty owner then you must be killed for torturing an innocent animal.
Simple as.

Except for nigbulls, fuck nigbulls and their owners.

Huskies need exercise and training. They act like that when they are neglected. They are sled dogs that are basically wolves. I love them.
>t. Have husky who is genius good boy
>He understands more English than niggers

Flag checks out.

Attached: leaf.jpg (600x527, 53.88K)

>redpill me on X

Have kids. Have pets. Teach kids responsibility with pets. Teach them to treat animals with respect. Act morally, degeneracy is a choice. Make the world a better place by acting better.

As a delivery driver piece of fucking shit Goldens and labs are the only dogs I love seeing every day. Goldens are the fucking best, big dumb idiots that just want to have some fun.