The Pitbull Propaganda

The whole point to anti-pitbull threads is to make you fine with wanting to ban guns.

Propaganda is covert, it subverts your thought process to make you okay with something you wouldn't be fine with before. By making you embrace one aspect of this, it makes you fine with embracing multiple aspects.

The point of pitbull hate threads is to get you fine with wanting to ban a dog breed because it's dangerous. This is designed to associate your mind with wanting to ban something due to the present danger it possesses. The thread creators even provide a reward system by posting pitbulls getting wrecked in order to solidify the idea in your head.

Now that you're okay with banning dogs, what's to say you wouldn't be fine with banning guns? Dog deaths are immeasurably low per capita just as gun deaths are as well.

The reason the propagandists here chose pitbulls is because they know predominantly black people enjoy the breed. Which turns your racism against you and makes you easy to control.

Attached: image_20161220_162424_5859a188d6998.jpg (800x629, 95.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/euEr9Jj0MXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The whole point to anti-pitbull threads is to make you fine with wanting to ban guns.
>Propaganda is covert, it subverts your thought process to make you okay with something you wouldn't be fine with before. By making you embrace one aspect of this, it makes you fine with embracing multiple aspects.
>The point of pitbull hate threads is to get you fine with wanting to ban a dog breed because it's dangerous. This is designed to associate your mind with wanting to ban something due to the present danger it possesses. The thread creators even provide a reward system by posting pitbulls getting wrecked in order to solidify the idea in your head.
>Now that you're okay with banning dogs, what's to say you wouldn't be fine with banning guns? Dog deaths are immeasurably low per capita just as gun deaths are as well.
>The reason the propagandists here chose pitbulls is because they know predominantly black people enjoy the breed. Which turns your racism against you and makes you easy to control.

Attached: Murica.jpg (433x433, 130.86K)

Guns don't kill people. Shitbulls kill people.
Ban shitbulls. Send them all to Chinese meat markets.

I shot a pitbull two months ago and I'd do it again.

Kill pitbulls

Housecat never murdered a toddler in the most nightmarish way possible to die.

I hate ethnic minorities and their choice of vicious animal

I can yell at a gun to murder someone by itself all day long but it won't move an inch. A pit bull will kill someone by itself without even having a word said to it, and words aren't going to stop it either.

The gun has the agency of the user, the pitbull does not. No "muh bad owner" arguement will ever change that.

I always say one way to protect yourself from a predator is to be armed.

Right on cue.
You won't ban a dog breed, and you won't ban guns.

Look hes smiling! Isn't he cute?

Attached: 1643616446117.jpg (611x869, 34.08K)

We had a pitbull, and the little shit ate a fucking cow dude. It tasted blood so it was put down. I mean they are fighting dogs dude. Sure is it a little biased yeah, but it didn't fall out of the fucking sky.

>Shills immediately invade

Thread is true. Bump.

You shouldn't be able to own a pitbull for the same reason you can own a handgun but not a hand grenade.

Shitbulls get the ax

Attached: 6537EF66-5875-40E2-93DD-D94F192281D2.jpg (887x767, 171.95K)

It's about genetics and not ownership.
You know that and you are lying.

Wait I can't have grenades? Since when? Next thing you are going to say my BMPT is illegal.

shalom!

Attached: 1648231778635.jpg (649x626, 39.8K)

Gun control and pitbull hate are both rooted in white supremacy because the majority of pitbulls are owned by blacks and the majority of gun violence is commited by blacks. Its hard to get good statistics on pitbull ownership because either the dog ends up in the pound or the owner ends up in prison. Either way, these laws are designed to disenfranchise blacks by limiting their rights and fining/jailing them over their cultural values.

I couldn't really give a shit about the current gun debate, but genociding pitbulls is something I could get behind.

just use a damn mouth muffler for these fucks.

Attached: 43c.png (1306x892, 381.89K)

Kid thrashers

niggers of the animal world. pitbulls kill and maim more children than guns

Then you are perfectly fine with banning (exterminating) a species which is essentially saying, "I am fine with banning things for public safety."

Even if there are responsible owners that don't have problems. Even if the per capita attacks are low.

You are now fine with banning things for safety, and the propaganda has worked.

literal autism on pitbulls.

they were bred to fight.

their genes are basically fucked.

it's a damn shame

pitbulls are based
youtu.be/euEr9Jj0MXw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 87.96K)

Ah you caught me. I shall never recover. My reputation as a glownigger is shattered. I feel attacked. Its sad bros. Also fuck you nigger. But really is my BMPT illegal? Cause it my only transportation. Grenades are apart of my religion.

>Now that you're okay with banning dogs, what's to say you wouldn't be fine with banning guns?
Me, I'm the one to say that, retard.
Outlawing a dog breed is much easier to do than confiscating 500 million guns, dogs don't have any rights, and the government at the state level already has precedence to implement bans on owning whatever animals they see fit.
Venomous snakes, big cats, wolves, foxes, and even mostly harmless native wildlife like beavers and raccoons are illegal to keep as pets in many states, though every state varies.

JUST PUT A MUZZLE ON THE DAMN THINGS.

Who said safety has anything to do with it?
They're as ugly as sin and an unnatural human creation.

It's not about the action itself, it is the psychology.

All they are trying to do is make you okay with banning something for public safety. It's what they want.

How much of a schizoid are you? I hate pitbulls, don't want to ban the breed and certainly not guns. You're slipping out of reality being here too much.

I'm also guilty of being here too much I don't allow this place to rule my life like a weak bitch. What is it with you retards?

>tl;dr
Don’t give a fuck pit mommy. When I was in the states I shot dead two pits that wandered into my property. I smiled in the bitches face as the cops explained I was in the right. Fuck pits, and I will kill any and all I come across. Deal with it, mutt.

|
=>We make better pets!
|
|
|

Attached: Image 5-16-22 at 1.46 PM.jpg (1267x696, 777.85K)

You wanna put up a straw man at the bottom of that slippery slope?

Based
Story?

pitbull haters and dog/cat haters are retarded schizos.

I think the pitbull threads are actually about covert racism, but congrats to OP for noticing that they're bullshit.

You said retard so you must be talking to me. What is wrong with me? Hmm... Nothing I am perfect. I might be god. Also I am drinking so.... Do you think Taylor Swift would fuck me? I think I have a shot.

no

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (336x188, 15.54K)

I will kill any and all pits I came across you goat fucking Mohammeden.