HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: IMG_20220527_213340.jpg (1078x2014, 483.59K)

Disband the police. Start militias.

Attached: DE8EB29D-2692-4761-822C-46A184983526.jpg (802x500, 123.02K)

Completely useless. Just goes to show all cops are just larping faggots.

Mexicans

Aren't school doors in America bullet and bomb proof?

so why did they have to wait for tactical shields?

very sad

> hurr durr durr defund the police, its what burned knee blanders and AOC would want!!!!

Guess Any Forums is a bunch of leftoid cocksuckers now huh?

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_2954545466.png (266x310, 144.48K)

Prob could stop most small arms. The ones in my highschool were dense as fuck.

Yeah let's just keep paying faggot ass cops to own the libs. Retard.

Hey Elsa, started a new persona to larp all day as I see

Big difference between lefties pretending to be outraged at a black criminal being put down and a gaggle of cops refusing to protect elementary school children as they wait outside the school and hear a barrage of gunfire.

Cops are spics there who could not defend their own kids. So much for diversity

>defund the police
OPs pic show they were well funded retard. They literally had all the toys they needed to maximize their success but sat around outside like little bitches when they were needed most lmao

>these fat fucks wearing level 4 plate body armor for even an hour
lmao lol

blueniggers have always unilaterally been worthless faggots who exist only to embezzle taxpayer money into the defense industry

Attached: 1646880446427.png (775x583, 224.93K)

the worst part is that they didn't have to. they had 3 ballistic shields with them in the first 15 minutes

yeah the meme is misleading. They're pretty strong steel plates and steel doorways

Attached: download (1).png (1224x1080, 255.64K)

>hire a bunch of Mexicans as cops
>surprised when they behave like Mexican cops

I literally don't care about either the cops not fighting a tranny or the dead kids, stop spamming these normie programming threads. I have no interest in whatever msm wants to make into the new npc programming for profit, I'm not clicking any links to a story idgaf about

Attached: 15654462364342627.png (1080x1076, 560.28K)

Getting a real hard Reno 911 vibe from this post

Holy shit lmao I thought he was kidding.

Attached: 1653469164011.png (800x680, 206.75K)

Only corridor doors were in my school. All the classroom doors were wooden and thick as fuck.

The strangest part is I could understand some hesitation on the behalf of police if they were dealing with an unknown situation with an unknown number of assailants, but they were literally chasing this guy, they saw him go in, they knew exactly who and what they were dealing with.

>Better wait and see what he does

lolwut