Is this accurate?

Is this accurate?

Attached: 25 in europe vs 25 in america.jpg (453x805, 50.56K)

depends on who you look at

many many amerimutts are vidya looosers

sad

Attached: 1502471040452.png (500x566, 136.74K)

cant sue for shit like that here lol

No. Why do you think there are so many mass murderers in the USA?

>american can't take the bantz
seems about right

add about 200k worth of debt to the bottom with a muttoid child and itll be closer to reality

In the midwest, yes

Everywhere else, no

One inherited his parents wealth, the other got taxed to death, thanks to all the muslims that got sent to Europe thanks to you.

Mass murders are just media hype. More people off themselves in a single day then are killed in mass shootings in a single year.

>In 2021, the average age of marriage for female participants was 33, while male respondents married at age 35.
Demonstrably false.

the european should also be sucking a dick in one panel but otherwise accurate

yes. everywhere but california and new york

bottom is not even most of alabama or kentucky

>eurocucks: "at least I have free healthcare"

In the south at least, yes. My cousin is a high school dropout. Married at 18, makes over $100k, has a house and truck like that, and 3 blonde haired sons. He just turned 23.
>he works his ass off as a lineman but he’s living the dream + gets to work one week on one week off.
Sounds pretty badass to me

Attached: 39930E96-1FE5-420F-BA10-BA640FC0DE08.jpg (700x555, 425.66K)

>...and still need america to pick up 50% of the cost on prescriptions and fly to the US for live-saving treatments

I'm 25. I have none of that shit except some hats like that.
Any Forums I'm writing a book, I won't post a chapter because it's in its rough draft and some other reasons. But here's the name, tell me what you think faggots.
>Like Master, Like Slave: The Semitic Mentality of the American Negroid

Why are they intentionally over the limit?

Attached: 1653713337829.jpg (182x209, 12.3K)

The action of him suing them for banter in the UK is in itself banter, flexing on their gay anti free speech laws that hurt normal people giving normal bantz

they aren't. those two guys are fat, but no way either is more than 220 lbs.
learn to use imperial system, Ichiro.

no the euro would be sucking cock rather having a car

midwest yes

Not accurate.
There should be a pic of the mutt mourning his child who was killed in a shooting AND a pic of his wife fucking a negroid

>I'm gonna twist the truth until it works in my favor

>Sounds pretty badass to me
He is, lineman is the second most dangerous job in America. Worse than being a cop or being a fireman.

no way in Europe you could afford a new VW Up at 25

Both are certainly very common in the United States. I’d say the top occurs not because of nationality but because of the large number of incompetent hedonist undisciplined children raised in the middle/upper class, the bottom is the result of those who have a normal, simple, balanced life.

The guy on the left is the size of 3 men, likely pushing 300 lbs.
The guy on the right is easily 200 lbs.
Add the equipment and they are over max capacity.
Americans are the fattest people in the world.

Attached: 61Ga1vPhXTL._SY445_SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg (342x342, 28.02K)

there are many jobs in America that pay good to great money. many of them are very physically (and mentally, as well. not "college boy" mentally, but actual mechanical/handy mentally) demanding and often dangerous. most men would be willing to put in the work and take the risks of these jobs, if there was a reasonable assurance of getting with a competent and loyal women to take care of the housework and have children with.

problem is, a man working a job like this nowadays, is more likely to be cucked and legally fucked over. so why would most men even bother? the answer is, most men won't bother

and that is what we are seeing today - many men not willing to do these demanding and dangerous jobs, because they not only do not see the reward in doing so, but see a liability, being seen as a "working man sucker" by whores to be the beta bux while they get cucked on and financially crushed

i know they don't have many fat people in japan yuki, (other than sumo wrestlers)
so you probably suck at estimating fat people's weight.
believe me when i say neither of them are over 220.
i have many fat people in my family. i'm an expert at this.

Attached: Untitled.png (453x805, 525.22K)

BANTA LADS
I don't think so user, this seems more of an urban/rural divide which exists here too. And your average urbanite amerimutt is also like that if not worse

Attached: urbanite soy faggot.jpg (1050x1280, 222.17K)

I can smell the grease coming from the post. Drop the meme flag american.

these kind of trucks cost $40-70,000. i never understood how so many hicks can afford them.

haha filthy eurpoors

Attached: american women.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

>Can not twist the truth that the speech laws outside of the Americas are absurd and ridiculous and suing in such a country for a revenge bantz is the ultimate bantz

ya could git fined for sayin te nigger word or denying the holocaust, aye?

don't your banks approve lines of credit for anyone who walks in though?

Why does every american man drive a big pick up truck