As usual, conservatives are retarded

Your ideals are obsolete and massively unpopular.

Attached: 9620ED47-1234-4E37-B589-B06EA9DFB1AC.jpg (827x850, 151.96K)

Fuck you and fuck that faggot Spencer.

>obsolete

No, and because of that the US is every day more a shithole

This guy has really started to make sense since he left the alt-right. I hope everyone else here can grow out of their edgy radical phase too.

Spencer once again on point but retarded wignats and inbred rednecks won't be able to comprehend

NIGGER. If you want real gun control. Just raise the age to 21 for rifles. NIGGER.

Attached: 1616554013414.jpg (1010x624, 67.93K)

This.

Whos richard spencer, and why should i care?

GPT bot thread.

I do want 18 year olds with semi auto rifles. Worst case scenario, they do nothing. Best case scenario, we get a race war.

I can't believe there's a discord full of Richard Spencer fanboys

I love how Spencer IQ mogs literally every nasty spic on this board to the point they have no rebuttals other than to call him gay or a fed.

It's not a discord you fucking faggot it's an IRC

1pbtid

If the Jew's cock was any further up Spencer's ass it would be coming out of his mouth.
Oh wait... that what we just witnessed.

Who is Richard Spencer and why should I care?

If 18year olds shouldnt be able to buy rifles then they sure as fuck shouldnt be able to enlist and be issued M4’s to go kill people for kike wars.

Attached: glowie1.jpg (1024x576, 60.32K)

Was this guy just going through his contrarian phase at 38 or is he just paid opposition?

>massively unpopular
Cool story faggot. You are literally the minority.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHAHAAH.jpg (786x416, 108.25K)

Raise adulthood to 21, voting age, military entrance, etc.

Data is collected at an extrodinary rate
Latency between collection and action is increasing
Civillian processing and disemination efficiency is exploding
Competing narratives undermine coherency
Overhead is intractable
Chain of command exacerbates latency
Execution staff are literally trained monkeys
We can see the event horizon of information warfare from here
This is not sustainable
It all falls apart

Attached: 1606767820935.jpg (2425x1327, 902.77K)

>Cucker Carlson

Attached: 1608004377132.jpg (1014x1024, 210.82K)

Ill kill you Spencer. I know you're here.

There should be a full 3 year NEET period after high school.

Three failed flags next to an effeminate bitch. Yea, imma listen to you pusscake

Let's be frank here. Handgun purchases require 21. Drinking hard alcohol, 21.
So why not move the voting requirement up to 21 and rifles too.

add
>"Give your guns to ZOG"
to the list

The alt-right's entire schtick is now, "ACKSHULLY, everything MSNBC says is good for whites. You just don't understand NUANCE."
These crinkly old AltRight faggots need to be executed, gutted, quartered, and fed to white children

Attached: spencer.true.patriot.jpg (1518x1188, 634.68K)

Ding ding ding. They hate this, fucking kikes.

Not an argument bitch ass chink

Attached: 1584242747963.jpg (698x641, 90.16K)

This bullethead faggot can say whatever he wants but I'm not giving up my shit, the only way they have any chance of getting them is by committing gun violence which of course they claim to want less of but in reality want a whole lot more of as long as it's against
>the right people

FBI summer intern

I’m not saying you shouldn’t be able to buy an AR, but why should an 18 yr old be able to?

Attached: B4ECC2C6-1DF7-49AD-9444-730AACE78044.jpg (750x545, 306.14K)

He's right
We should all just lay down our guns
Were all just one race
The american race

Seethe harder Pablo. All it proves is that your lazy latinx ass watches too much TV

Attached: 4789.jpg (640x631, 105.35K)

somebody should also add
>"Inflation is a Jewish myth"

Attached: njp.enoch.inflation.jpg (1422x1199, 376.43K)

Look buddy I'm going to level with you here and my glowie shadow isn't going to like it: If you try to take my guns I will shoot you. It's that simple. You will be dead. End of story.

Ok then they can't vote either.

Only pedos think changing age requirements has nothing innate and observable in them which all of wisdom know.

How is that a come back? Setting aside whether voting matters, almost everyone is fucking dumb at 18.

Attached: 1de.jpg (680x695, 54.87K)

how many MPEGs of Spencer being ball-gagged in women's clothes as he's fucked in the ass by a dominatrix do you think the ADL has in their assets folder?

Attached: spencer.biden.altright.png (580x232, 38.68K)

He was the very first nazi who got punched when leftards started the whole PUNCH ALL NAZIS!!!!!! thing

>Seethe harder
Seethe about what exactly? Anyone can google prime time news channels and how many people are watching. Liberal news media in the states is bottom of the barel, shit on boot-tier unpopular. Thanks for playing though.

This guy is great. His ideas change with the wind. I suspect he will transition to female any day now.

Richard Spencer has renounced not only neo-Nazism, but even racial segregation.
Under oath.
Under penalty of perjury.
In a United States federal court.

Attached: jews.conquer.spencer.sines.trial.jpg (793x782, 208.82K)

If one of you faggots is going to snap, I doubt Spencer is a hard target. Do something useful.

Attached: 1592917480690.jpg (235x215, 7.2K)

>god guys with guns

Attached: 5f3.jpg (1242x1084, 115.67K)

>good guys with guns are incompetent
Real good reason to keep your guns then

>You're too young and irresponsible to own a gun
>Now here's a gun go die for Israel

Because you expect me to voluntarily erode more rights I care about with no compromise. Voting is infinitely more dangerous for a stupid person to do than own a gun.

>let's ask the retards who watch cable TV all day what they think
Lmao

Attached: 1653204291068m.jpg (1024x769, 108.14K)

It takes a special kind of faggot to post a tweet here, but it takes a complete cum guzzling assblasted faglord to post a tweet from your sex partner. You should kill yourself as soon as you have killed that faggot.

*checks if the 2nd Amendment is still there*
*it is*
*goes back to sleep*

I mean sure, but the parties dp us. Liberals lose cause they are fiscally irresponsible, and bleeding heats. Without someone to even that out with a little reality we would be Canada. The thought makes me sick to my stomach.

Lol im being partially sarcastic. But serously, who is this guy? Hes just some random faggot on twitter, why should i care about anything he says? Just another person i disagree with. Inconcequential.

Attached: 1653525282499.jpg (655x655, 26.18K)

I always knew spencer was controlled op.

Once again, this Twitter faggot is just parroting (((MSM)))/DNC talking points and still doesn't have the stones to admit that the real problem is shitty parenting and youth overmedication, especially SSRIs.

"good guys with guns" doesn't refer to law enforcement

The average idiot is ignoring the fact that law enforcement fucking failed miserably and can not be trusted.

Again, not an argument. I don't care if you are a leftist retard that thinks everyone in America cares about your idealism. The provable point, which I proved, is no one in America is watching liberal news media. Die mad faggot.

Attached: 1601180929967.jpg (388x389, 58.89K)

Attached: 1653000271365.gif (640x360, 1.19M)

I like how it doesn't show the retweets
>tfw even the bots don't give a shit about you
Lol

Attached: 1653678260140.jpg (934x955, 136.17K)

>Richard Spencer
ahahah

Attached: 1606724380358.png (876x869, 1.13M)

>unpopular.
found the bitch faggot whore.

This fucking faggot reveals himself to be a shill and a dull cunt every time he opens his mouth at this point. All there is left to do is point and laugh. Quite revealing to know that all the anons calling him a fed/shill/grifter years ago were 100% right.

Attached: 45E4D465-D7DB-4E53-A04E-B2D4929F098C.png (1125x2001, 3.87M)

Nasty a Canadian. You floppy headed bastard shouldn't you be blowing a Frenchman. I blame every mistake of note in the last 40 years on your nation. Without you we would be perfect. Alien chicks with three tits, cold fusion, and not to mention a chicken in every coop, and an Ar in every hand.

He's more than that. He was a big part of Trump's online popularity until he was compelled by a court verdict to shill for the regime. It's funny to watch him debase himself.