Americans and their guns are dumb

We’re a well off Canadian family that is now not moving due to your crazy lack of gun regulation. I also own guns, we respect weapons and will raise our kids on hunting.

The one difference being I won’t fear my children going to school.

America stop being dumb. You can have guns and the life of your kids, it’s not either or.

Sorry for being a phonefag

Attached: 2394AF84-3EE3-4F1E-8CB4-83C08FBE22C0.png (503x479, 403.05K)

>and will raise our kids on hunting.
A filthy leaf who doesn't understand what guns and gun ownership are for, god I hate this country.

Sure you are, Chang. Sure you are.

Based leaf. Guns are so you don’t end up in a fucking reeducation camp.

Pussy

So leave

Your public school system IS the reeducation camp, and you STILL wont do anything.

Make us friend

I'm literally not allowed to. I can't take a train, plane or cross the border. It's almost like we are ruled by tyrants because of faggots like you or something.

I own all kinds of guns. Hell we can even own shorter shot guns then burgers and mail guns and ammo. I can buy a handgun right now and have it legally mailed to my doorstep. Infact I think I'll buy a tokarev right now.

Push for a constitution with our own 2nd amendment and a Right to keep and bear arms, Because atm we don't have one.
Do something useful instead of bitching about what you don't really have.

I see Americans and Italian for some reason complaining about everything in this thread apart of what matters. Because of our access to mental health opportunities and gun laws my kids can enjoy being a goddamn kid and not worry about being shot up to shit like they would in the states. The US can change but won’t. I still own my weapon and no Trudeau has come for it you morons. Stop letting dear dictate you politically.

We know youre either trolling ot shilling you stupd nigger/kike abomination.

That picture is a lie, that number is way higher.

explain this

Attached: 1653602424864.jpg (500x417, 53.09K)

>Push for a constitution with our own 2nd amendment and a Right to keep and bear arms, Because atm we don't have one.
>Do something useful instead of bitching about what you don't really have.

lol, why? Don't tell me you're still in your "this country can still be saved" phase user? What are you retarded? Frankly I want every single person in this country to be liquidated by the WEF and erased from existence except me.

I really want to shoot with two potatoe guns.

Trudeau has not *
Stop letting fear*

Being a phonefag sucks but I’m going to bed. Family in tact. Thank god.

US I hope you change your shit. You can keep your guns while your kids stay safe. Just tell the NRA to get fucked.

Skin color.

Canadian numbers are wrong as well. There a fuck ton of illegal guns here.

Limp wristed faggot

When the food runs out your gonna get eaten.

The majority of our gun laws don't do anything besides being a massive pain in the ass for regular people.