Why do school shooters use rifles? Let's be real here. Any successfully school shooter is going to use a handgun...

Why do school shooters use rifles? Let's be real here. Any successfully school shooter is going to use a handgun. Modular, easy to use. Short range, serious penetration, etc. I can execute hammer pairs ,reloading drills, etc much mor effeciently with a handgun over a rifle.(btw I'm trained to use rifles [inb4 glownigger])

So Any Forums seriously, why the fuck are feds, glowniggers, giving rifles to school shooters?

>Inb4 they want them banned
That's easy mode

Attached: VP9OR-L-Web.jpg (995x705, 129.1K)

Cho used a Glock 19

Sneed.

Presumably If you were to use a rifle it would be to beat out vest?

>Virginia tech
Doesn't he hold the high score? I mean before Waco and the glownigger incident

because they just want to play a COD level irl

A grenade machine gun would be more effective, or maybe an m1 abrams

Agreed however how many shooters are shooting at armored targets. Little to none. And we all know hlowniggers HATE wearing their back sapii plates.

I've said the mk19 was the greatest weapon ever invented. No one believes me.

That would be wild if feds groom these people. Idk if they do, but, I imagine if the mentally ill psychos want to use a rifle since they might as well use it.

The korean shooter used pistols, but he deeply trained and thought about it.

Doom , cod, battlefield. Rifles > pistol .
School shootings are performed by retard kids

No, no vest will stop 223, body armor will with plates though

Because they're groomed by the feds to bring a narrative to fruition. That narrative being we need to get rid of semi-auto rifles so (((they))) won't have trouble killing those noncompliant with (((their))) Communist agenda.

The problem I have with rifles is occam's razor. If cost is a motor factor why a rifle. Sure at 18 you can buy one but a handgun is so much cheaper and more efficient. It just doesn't make sense with all the rifle shootings. They worst part is the eo tech sights. That's milspec gear right there.

That's what i said. If you were to use a rifle in that situation it would be to beat out cops with vest, before swat with the plate carriers show up.

The government is not scared of handguns, because rifles are how a revolution is won. Glowops use weapons and gear they want banned.

>Modular, easy to use. Short range, serious penetration, etc. I can execute hammer pairs ,reloading drills, etc much mor effeciently with a handgun over a rifle.
Gr8 B8 M8. An AR-15 is better at all of those things, but of course you already knew that.

Right but if the feds are giving our youth RIFLES and at the EXPENSIVE rifles. Why wouldn't you see a casualty between handguns and mass shootings. If desperate disenfranchised youths are responsible, then you would see them purchasing anything to acheive their ends. However with a modicum of common sense you can see that these are funded events. So again Any Forums, champion of debates, ( i am one of you fuckers) why do glowniggers keep giving rifles to our youths? And I'll raise it a step further. we know glowniggers are funding these events (to disarm us), so who is funding the glow niggers? If any one can provide me concrete evidence I will reward you. If you say the taxpayers, then we know we have way fucking bigger problems.

Checked but our shooters aren't shooting cops. They are shooting unarmored civies

still does to this day

>Page:?
Never seen that before. It was nice posting Any Forums but it appears this thread was shadowbanned

He used two actually. That psycho was brutal.

I know this, but that is the reason i could think of for using a rifle over a handgun. Outside of the obvious ergonomic and capacity reasons. But if you are on a budget a cheap pistol and a few cheap magazines would really be all you need. I mean in the school you wouldn't need the extra range of a rifle. I mean you wouldn't care about over penetration so i guess that's a bonus for the rifle. So the only real reason i can think of one would be to beat vest. If you are operating under the auspice that the feds are arming people, they would want their plants at least get some kills, so they can at least take out some cops if they fuck it up.

Why do you think the DOD refuses audits into black programs? You can't prove it on paper so there's plausible deniability. I highly doubt anyone involved with this shit that would be able to show verifiable proof through receipts or audits would under threat of being unalived or just outright being unalived.

I’d probably do the best with an AK47 or a Beretta 92FS

>Why do school shooters use rifles?

The Virginia Tech shooter used a Glock 9mm, he killed 37 people and injured 17.

The reason school shooters use AR15s is because its a meme that's been spread ad naseum by the media. When the media's new celebrity shooter psycho shoots people the media make sure to show the scary AR so all the psychos in the audience will want to use one when they become a famous murderer.

Attached: Media News and tragedy.png (648x2269, 453.92K)

Accessiblility is the first and foremost factor, obviously. Beside that, why would they ever use a handgun if blues don't want that banned?

His second pistol was actually a .22. I think he used the 9mm and just carried the .22 with him as a back up because it was the only other gun he owned.

Asian, high score. It’s been known to happen.

Checked, do you really think armor pentration is a factor? If we are to believe these are sprees of violence, why not choose the easiest method to acheive that? Why guns at that matter? Why not set the building ablaze?

I'm all too aware of a black budget. I'm also aware the DOD announced the day before 9/11 they had no idea where 2 trillion went. That was before the populace even knew what a trillion dollars was. But somehow our government let 2 disappear. This has been established by our community however I'm trying to build concrete evidence that rifles are an egregious overreach when it comes to firearm procurement for a mass casualty event such as a school shooting. It's am impractical overachiever to acheive and ends goal

as far as the two recent shootings go, you have to be 21 to buy handguns

You're close but missing the point. We need to point facts so the fucking normies can taste what we've all been drinking.

They want lethality. They want kids, not just injures. Then msm picks up the story and all you hear are XX KIILLED XX KILLED XX KILLED. Typical mkultra mind control. Then embed gun ban is the only solution.

They're not using the rifles for range. The rifles are also not full auto. So I genuinely cannot think of a reason outside of they want to ban rifles, or they want to ensure that SOMEONE dies. It could be purely psychological? Seeing a rifle is scarier than seeing a handgun even though it really shouldn't be.