Justin Trudeau

What was your favorite Trudeau power move? Mine was when he rekt the truckers

Attached: 2022-02-11T210306Z_1804298166_RC2QHS9PKN6L_RTRMADP_3_HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-CANADA-TRUCKING.jpg (1200x630, 169.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eaf7vImjOz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When he banned unvaccinated from travel and we still can't leave canada haha

Kneeling with BLM mid 2020, peak scamdemic

Attached: BLM.jpg (1100x619, 90.64K)

For me it's managing to get away with shit like this.

In all seriousness, how the fuck did they spin this?

Attached: blackface.jpg (900x567, 77.13K)

mine was when he disappeared for a couple weeks to avoid the truckers, straight pimp

i find it humorous that he has dressed up in blackface multiple times, that's one of my favourite things he has done. it's too funny. not once, but like 5 times at least, lmfao. i've never dressed up in blakface but i like to imagine he still does from time to time

Attached: 1645321461810.png (923x1059, 428.46K)

Blackface

Attached: 1651024305429.webm (900x506, 2.91M)

exactly. he just kind of apologized and that was about it

Look at the other people at the party. He's the only idiot wearing a costume. A stupid costume. What a dipshit.

Attached: trudeau asshole.gif (480x270, 3.23M)

kek

this by far

Attached: 1643213897441.webm (500x500, 2.86M)

>in power til 2025

Attached: 2FB63A3A-E148-411B-A736-2E9AF70489C7.jpg (1284x1522, 1.24M)

I love that he makes impotent cuckservatives seethe 24/7 and won 3 terms in a row (unlike one term Drumpfie).

TDS (Trudeau Derangement Syndrome) is real!

How much gold do you have left, ice-monkey?
Trudeau sold it all for nothing

youtube.com/watch?v=eaf7vImjOz4

GOOLD?

Attached: General-Hammond-Stargate-Don-Davis-c.jpg (500x532, 41.18K)

gold

Absolutely unreal, and it's not like this was the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's.....but he pulled this shit as an adult, in the 2000's? And still got away with it?

Everyone knows that politicians are lying, self serving two faced shysters that will say or do anything, but to see one so effortlessly snake his way through and into the highest echelons of government in full view is fucking terrifying and absolutely testament to the power wielded by (((those))) who really call the shots.

Attached: cantrecall.jpg (474x652, 71.76K)

When he did gay sex and lick off all macron cuck jew dick

Fuck off liberal troon. Your media department is a joke, this post is a joke and you are probably a bot slide thread.

Cucknadians giving them the care bear stare, ls almost like if you want a goverment change you have to bash some heads.

the only good thing he ever did was to beat Trump at Trump's stupid pull-'em-off-balance handshake game.

other than that he's been terrible.
he's the personification of the CBC

He can guide Canada into 52nd statehood if *He plays his drama cards right.

why are politicians like this now?
pandering fucking fools
it's disgusting and demeaning -- does anyone think this means anything beyond "I WANT VOTES!"???

Justin Castro Trudeau is not a faggot.
I hate it when people say that
"Trudeau is a faggot".
Everytime I hear people say
"Trudeau is a faggot"
I think about calling the internet police, but then remember 2 things:
(1) That I am in America, and we are CITIZENS, not SUBJECTS, and have 1st amendment free speech
(2) Trudeau is a faggot.

LOL
NO ONE WANTS THAT, CHAMP

Killing your enemies means you lose.

define tyrant:
a cruel and oppressive ruler

Trudeau government plans new taxes on trucks that would cost an extra $1,000 on a Ford F-150, and a Ram 3500 heavy duty pickup truck with a $4,000 tax.

He seized people's bank accounts for protesting. He wont let unvacinnated fly on plans. He is literally an unethical bastard

It seems like Charest is controlled opposition, but is Pierre ?

Its really strange to me that all these powerful people say they want the RCMP to look into it. The RCMP are dumbfounded by getting a document, that can easily be obtained by ATIP request, or even an informal request, due to its nature.

It seems like all these people are giving permission for the bad behaviour or are scared? What are they scared about?

Any citizen can go to justice of the peace and swear a document that believe that a crime has been committed, and file it with the courts for private prosecution. If they really believed that a crime has been committed why havent they done that? So it seems they are just bullshitting or if it is true and a crime was committed, then the PCs are just controlled opposition.

Indictable offence can be charged at any time.

How can we as a country be respected in the international community if we act like despot dictators excusing bad behaviour and taking advantage of privilege's

It seems some people are above the law in Canada OR there is obviously something about this situation that other people are just as guilty or worse

Why doesnt these people pursue criminal charges?

Derek Sloan
Randy Hillier
Tamara Lich
Franz Vaginameet Papen
The parents of students he used to teach
The journalist he supposedly molested
Jody Wilson-Raybould
Celina Caesar-Chavannes
Jane Philpott
Shane Marshall

What about the 242 people they had to destroy democracy for, in order to freeze their bank accounts for otherwise legal and normal behaviour?

Why doesnt anyone setup a gofundme page to pay for the persecution of private criminal charges?

Attached: Picture1.png (359x501, 37.77K)

taxes are Grrrrrrrrreat !

Attached: tony.png (151x335, 10.82K)

its happening chud, 2028
Ted Cruz as President

China gets Afghanistan and Taiwan, Russia gets Ukraine, and the USA gets Canada

its already been decided

Attached: 1651932853255.jpg (1144x1030, 111.21K)

Attached: CMSQqY2WsAApVsJ (1).jpg (706x801, 104.27K)