BUFFALO FBI WAS WATCHING POTENTIAL SHOOTERS AND INTERVENING SECRETLY IN THEIR LIVES

>Discreetly, FBI agents in Buffalo are evaluating and watching individuals they believe are on the path to a mass shooting.

>Agents say the people they're keeping tabs on – about six in this region right now – have shown credible signs of being a threat.

>The effort, which involves mental health professionals and school officials, is usually secretive enough that the person being watched doesn't know it.

>The goal, of course, is to prevent mass shootings before they happen and to get help for the people they see as a possible threat.

>FBI agents will tell you, without hesitation, that the effort has prevented what happened at Virginia Tech or Stoneman Douglas High School from occurring here.

>"Absolutely," FBI Special Agent Brent Isaacson said of the dozens of people watched by the Buffalo office over the past seven years. "Not one has gone off the deep end."

>buffalonews.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/buffalo-fbi-agents-tracking-people-believed-to-pose-shooting-threats/article_7abb1010-1194-5d38-bfeb-5b3c3c8ca8fd.html

Attached: 1653629088134.png (2188x2604, 1.2M)

>The goal, of course, is to prevent mass shootings
Lol right.

Usually when you want to antagonize someone for being "paranoid and delusional", you follow them around and ask people about them.

>mental health professionals
Sue your therapist now

The kid wasn't from Buffalo.

This. Literally torture

Self check

Buffalo FBI has a large area under its purview.

Attached: 1648008434831.jpg (931x1024, 93.29K)

Can't track you without social media.
Zoomers are retards and deserve to be executed by glowies.

Attached: 13653882.jpg (825x825, 64.7K)

Every person you know, every person you interact with, could be an FBI agent in disguise, trying to trick and manipulate you. How does that feel, Any Forums? Your best friend could glow.

you also worsen there state of mind by further increasing there delusions by words and hallucinogens.
this is how you can get them to do whatever you want and they will never know what they did was real or a dream

Fucking told you all but nobody will listen

Who was this friend of his who knew in advance that the shooting was to take place and why is he not being investigated?

Why was there not an on duty officer at the school

Why did it take them over an hour to respond

How is it that some random border guard managed to get in and save 20 hostages and not be mistaken as the gunman?

The other shooting sounds fishy but I have yet to look into it. If it were to go down as planned, the two events would likely have been used in unison to concoct a narrative against gun ownership rights.

None of this shit makes any sense and the narrative being brought before you is clearly wrong

>FBI Special Agent Brent Isaacson
Every time

Gives credence to the /x/phrenics talking about gang stalking if this is FBI doctrine. Might actually be something to it.

Or perhaps they are finding unstable individuals who haven't done anything and instead trying to get them, entrap them. It seems to me like the FBI is befriending and encouraging these individuals, so they can arrest them. I believe a lot of these mass shootings are caused by this because due to the incompetency of the FBI, sometimes their target goes off before they can arrest them.

Attached: Thinking.jpg (634x561, 109.8K)

that place isn’t completely schizo

Schizo get
>there
>there
fuckin shit hurts to read

>66666
checked satan I see you.
>further delusions by words or hallucinations
Any examples?

Attached: A06CCB9A-750F-44F8-881F-45EB89F9F2F5.jpg (825x790, 130.33K)

Why doesn’t the fbi get me a gf

Begone from my thread, Satan. You will not derail people from finding out the truth about the FBI program to create domestic mass shooters.

Attached: 1647971630804.jpg (1200x706, 281.52K)

if the subject believes they are dreaming and do not feel pain and there vision is hazy they are almost certain to do or be convinced to do things that would normally never be done in the real world

Pretty sure the feds have been asking neighbors about me. One of them sort of mentioned and wouldn’t tell me more. All likely because of some fucking posts on Any Forums. Kek

>ass shooting
kek

Every online chatroom or other community is crawling with feds. Thats at least one half of the FBI workforce.

Sounds like a good thing.

I hope lots of election tourists and newfags will get redpilled by this.
We kept telling you and you didn't listen. This time they have been exposed with their sloppy job.