Whats the reason for the -massive- boost in SSRI usage especially among the youth of today?

Whats the reason for the -massive- boost in SSRI usage especially among the youth of today?

Attached: USA.webm (320x568, 1.71M)

Allowing women to be doctors.

>Posting this webm
>I'd fuck the first one

Life sucks now.

Attached: UncleTed.png (897x370, 225.26K)

The diagnostic criteria expands all the time since the first DSM. I'm not up-on mental health care but I heard a recent revision that removed the bereavement clause, which meant losing a loved one would allow a period where a depression diagnosis would be excluded due to obvious circumstantial trauma.

Atomisation is what I hold as a culprit. I'm considering working in Asian mental health just to fauge how collectivist family models might mitigate depression with facets such as closer proximity, a reduced amount of privacy, etc.

Also pharma-jews and the cost of (effective) therapy treatments versus 'muh chemical imbalance' treatment.

I would need happy pills too if i was that ugly

pharmaniggers

jews

The lack of distinction between clinical depression and being a whiney bitch. Giving every whiney bitch brain scramble pills leads to mass shootings

ssris and icecream? might need more meds lol

pretty ugly family, sad

Ssris cause homicidal behavior makes sense their huge spike in usage is a contributing factor in the mass shooting epidemic

This guy has by far the best answer. Big pharma and psychiatry coming together to move toward a point where literally everyone has a ‘mental illness’. Simple as.
Also tech has led to dopamine and information overload, combined with an increasingly atomized society has made people increasingly unhappy. But it’s still more a literal conspiracy by pharmaceutical companies and psychiatry to make as much money as possible

Coping with this rotting society

Kids and women do it for attention. The amount of girls I've met that have told me they are medicated for something or other the first time I've met them confirms it.
Guys I know that have mental health issues will keep it quiet

The granny and the guy are the only sane looking ones. The guy might be drugged up but at least he understands its nothing to be proud of.

ugly family, no men. good riddance to disgusting polish mutts

Damn, pretty based.

because current exposure to world events. everyone is constantly informed of the horrors of society. children are lonely living through a pandemic and “eNd oF tHe WoRlD”.
meds are the path of least resistance and cost less than therapy and are effortless. you just need to remember to pop them every day.

started with columbine actually. they were pushing fear of teenage boys really hard even back then

SSRI's have more to do with increasing and maintaining an efficient society.
you can get back to work, or hold a job longer.
the other implicit argument is that it keeps society from crumbling by keeping you from fucking shit up anymore on your downward spiral.
this is debateable, but its more anecdotal that pretty much all of these spree shooters where on some form of anti depressant at a young age. they may also have been on adhd meds as well.

Attached: Radical Acceptance practice.jpg (800x2000, 135.65K)

I get dopamine by posting on Any Forums and getting (you)s. Might be better off with pharma jew.

Based grandma telling the (((((medicines))))) to fuck off since '35.

doctor feelgood

>Whats the reason for the -massive- boost in SSRI usage especially among the youth of today?
The greed of big pharma and the Botdocs that serve them.