Which Vaccine is the weakest poison?

I'm a med student and im gonna be forced to take one of them, I'm considering getting a vaccine card and then just writing in a vaccine code on them, but if they check if the vaccine is registered against me I'll be FUCKED. So 2 questions:

1. What would happen if I get caught 'faking' having taken a vaccine

2. If I DO have to take the vaccine (which everyone I've talked to, both lefty retards and some based doctors and NP's have said that if I wanna continue my medical career I will have to), which one should I get besides Pfizer or Moderna? I don't wanna take an mRNA variant. Just wanna hear your schizo opinions.

I'm sad and I'm demoralized, I'll never forget what you bros have taught me

Attached: vaccine is hurting people.png (2302x2717, 2.7M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rumble.com/v15yzd4-cv19-virus-and-vax-about-control-not-health-dr.-michael-yeadon.html
rumble.com/v12p3n1-dr.-ryan-cole-pseudouridine-and-spike.html
howbadismybatch.com/
healthline.com/health/thieves-oil
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quit and get another job. If you have a price for your soul you're worth nothing and you deserve every hardship your life gives you.

You are a failure, to choose the hard but righteous path is the way and if you turn away from it and accept tyranny you've accepted that you are a failure and we have nothing more to discuss.

sage

Novavax or Sinovax
I have more faith in what the Chinese will put in the arms of their citizens than what some fellow white people in America with no phillia for anyone say is in my interests.

Ideally it's none, but if you have to get one then non MRNA vax using trad methods is best.

yeah I'm dancing with this idea too, I agree, Its just that i'll be down 120k after 7 years of schooling, tests, my sanity, everything. I'll be 25 when I graduate and my whole life i;ve been a loser and being a doctor has always been the goal. These fucking kikes have pushed me up against the wall and I'm seriolusly considering quitting medicine over this. I dunno what to do. I feel like I'd regret it big time EITHER way. Either missing out on 250-400k a year (before the nose takes its cut), or a shorter life span or GOD KNOWS what else the kike spike can cause. Thing is I see the system, I also feel like it needs me, these fucking retards need a good doc to show them the way (both my fellow docs and the patients).

There's no such thing as vaccines registered to you in the US

>doubt there aussie bro

the bugmen dont have our best interests in mind either. I obviously need one I can get in merica, one that will be certified and accepted.

technically none like this exist, the astrazenica one has covid dna spliced into adenovirus meaning it will function like a live vaccine giving me a small dose of a virus my body can handle. Its up there on my list of the "better ones'. Still has potential to be kike'd

what do you mean mexico bro? They have serial numbers that get tied to a QR code that get tied to your name.

>white people in America
The bugmen arent white nor people

Attached: 1650591305357.jpg (430x405, 48.11K)

They have "their" best interests is my point.

meaning what for white people wanting their vaccine?

Rack that smart doctor brain of yours and find a way to fake it. Get creative

If even a fraction of what Michael Yeadon says is true, money won't mean anything.

rumble.com/v15yzd4-cv19-virus-and-vax-about-control-not-health-dr.-michael-yeadon.html

>I dunno what to do.
>Thing is I see the system, I also feel like it needs me, these fucking retards need a good doc to show them the way (both my fellow docs and the patients).
>Its just that i'll be down 120k after 7 years of schooling
Those 7 years of schooling should have given you enough training to scrutinize the next generation of mRNA products they'll be trying to inject the public with. Given how badly the medical establishment has shit the bed the last 2 years, it's likely that doctors will not have the prestige or the credibility they enjoy today. An MD will not mean what it does today. I suspect their salaries may decline as well.

What I would suggest is for the first time in your life before dropping out, look as closely as you can into the evidence and convince as many of your classmates and professors to rethink their position on these products.

based, can i get in the room and tell the person "yo can you just squirt it in the sink?" I was thinking of finding a rural place that gives em in the red part of my state

If your implying that sinovax if you could get it is spiked for non Asians, nothing.

exemption stupid

Ask around. Be smart.

Im exactly in the same situation since i need to travel for work

Fucking hurt my soul they are taking away everything i worked for unless i suck daddy government dick

Absolutely fkin evil bro

i'm trying to convince them, especially with the new Lund University findings of LINE 1 + 3 (reverse transcripatse enzymes which convert mRNA into DNA) present in liver, neurological, and ovarian tissues. PISSES ME OFF how fucking retarded and POZZ'd these people are. A based NP at my place of practice said: "they're programmed, nothing you can say or do will change their mind, best to just keep your head down and stay quiet." He's on my side with making it optional: by choice

Like the mark of the beast. I'm not a Christcuck but it seems you're at a crossroads. Take the shot and give in to the establishment, gain material goods. Or reject the shot, turn your back on the establishment, and lose all of your material possessions. I suppose it's a matter of principle, and a matter of whether or not you have a price you're willing to give away your soul for.

what should I ask for? And obvious cold calling wont work right? Should I go to these clinics in person and just ask the nurses?

fuck man, reading this is making my gut RETCH. Do they not realize if I get exiled from society I increase my chances of shooting up an elementary school for the lols by 6 gorillion percent?

they are all poison

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

That's up for you to figure out, doctor. If you don't want to sell your soul you're going to have to be creative. Go to some red areas and ask around, my job doesn't require me to be vaxxed and no one even asked about it so I can't relate to the stress you're going through.
Shoot up the AIPAC meeting or kill some people that matter, not random kids.

you cant, unless I find a crooked doctor that says im allergic to the PG in the vaccines, but I think J&J doesnt have PG solution in them.

do not take any of them. simple as that.
fake if if possible with help from noncompliant docs.
If female think about pic rel.

Attached: vaxisagainstwomen.jpg (1572x2048, 625.92K)

It's possible to get into midwifery, herbal healing, holistic healing, and so on without a degree. Move to a small town, present yourself as that, and also perform medical assistance unofficially/on the side. Become a shade tree mechanic, just for squishier machines.

There's going to come a time when no one cares where or how you learned to cure dysentery or how to set a leg.

Attached: the_country_doctor.jpg (799x960, 270.31K)

thing is that doctors arent the ones that give vaccines

FUCK THAT

here they are ...

What are your thoughts on the pseudo uridine in some of the vaccines?

rumble.com/v12p3n1-dr.-ryan-cole-pseudouridine-and-spike.html

>bitching out at this point
>for work
>in a collapsing economy
Lol

if you need to take shit, look at this
howbadismybatch.com/
if you still wonna take the shit, we can not help you mate

generally, I would suspect any foreign structures in the body would be picked up by our immune system or our internal machinery and degraded. Formation of 1. Abscesses 2. Granulomas 3. Destruction of cells via recognition of MHC1 is how our immune system deals with foreign particles or chronic infections. And the Ubiquitin-Proteosome Complex within cells is how misfolded proteins are destroyed. Now prions can evade this intracellular mechanism, which hasnt and wont be ruled out as a long term side effect for at LEAST another 3 years. Closer to 4 years desu, 5 if you wanna conclude that they will try to cover this all up- tooth and nail...

When Covid first started, I became somewhat famous in my small Appalachian town for providing alternative herbal treatments to a lot of people who couldn't or didn't want to leave their homes. I gave local honey and pine needle tea to one girl who was deathly ill from the Rona. It was the only thing we could find that helped her.

(BTW, drink pine needle tea if you're around a lot of people who've been vaccinated. Anti-oxidants partially counter the effects of protein shedding.)

healthline.com/health/thieves-oil

I made this and burned it in incense whenever I was around

I came very close to preforming a minor surgery for one old guy with a badly broken toe, though thankfully the local vet took care of that for me. When shit goes down, people are going to have to find alternatives to the Bourgeois medical establishment

The best vaccine is picrel, bro.

Attached: 9F98302E-DEF4-4B05-BD6F-FB7900973B85.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

edit

>I made this and burned it in incense whenever I was around

people who were infected. Never caught covid.

you're spending yourself up the wazoo for something you don't believe.