Anarchist warning

OK, you fascist and communist faggots. If you keep your autistic shit up. You will encounter real anarchist. Not those larping faggots. No one is falling for your propaganda tricks force fed to the stupid masses. You criticize everyone without doing anything to make it right. You speculate about others peoples fights and point fingers. You are a bunch of faggots. No one is illegal, anyone can live where ever the fuck they want to. You faggots think you are the only ones that have weapons and are trained. Don't be so fucking naive. True anarchist
>never walk alone
>fuck left, right and specially fascist faggots
>fuck around and find out

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-200031_DuckDuckGo.jpg (975x562, 115.05K)

I've seen true anarchist, they fuck shit up. How do we know you are not larping op.

This is just a warning to all faggots on Pol and their edgy bull shit. Let them organize something. We'll fuck them up if they try.

I thought Anarchists were Communists.

Anarchist are not communist, those are larping faggots. Anarchy believes in no order.

stop trying to sound tough. the word faggot obviously doesn't come naturally to you.

Attached: 1605143140957.jpg (512x512, 34.13K)

You have a death wish yourself, pity.

Attached: Og88Kbo5_400x400.jpg (175x175, 6.79K)

BAZINGA!

Attached: scarybathroom.png (1200x676, 814.68K)

You think this website is for chuds like you? This website was founded on counter culture. Like I said fuck around and find out. We've already infiltrated some of your discords and telegram groups. Oh, a kik. How pathetic. Not just in the US, Canada and Brazil too.

Well you have to have some form of order. Even a society that's peer to peer and "non-hierarchical" has order in some form or another.

>Anarchy believes in no order.
lel faggot doesn't even understand anarchism
>mfw bakunin
>mfw kropotkin
>mfw syndicalism

Organize when its a common cause. No real structure or leadership. You can say it's a hive mind mentality.

send anarchists into brazil

You are not long for this earth.

Those are larps, real anarchist have no structure. Those are communist stealing the concept of anarchy. So idiots like you think that's anarchism.

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-222514_Google.jpg (1080x667, 153.91K)

>OK, you fascist and communist faggots.
>You will encounter real anarchist.
So to prove you're an anarchist you're going to attack your fellow man instead of institutions of control?
Reeeeeeeeeeal clever there, eh buddy?

Attached: 1506191711010.jpg (500x375, 41.73K)

It's fake and gay, and literally a rebellion against the hierarchies in nature.
Ancients would simply kill bad leaders, at the cost of anarchy.
Yet, they wouldn't lie about their daddy issues.

No, I'll attack anyone who want to put shiter faggots in power.

Jesus, dude. I'm a Marxist and I've still read enough anarchist theory to know you barely skimmed wikipedia.

Read a book.

Meh whatever

Emma Goldman?

OP Checked.