Anti-Woke "Commentators"

Every notice how most of the anti-woke more libertarian commentators never actually do anything to combat cultural marxism? Pool, Rubin, Shapiro, Rogan (to an extent), Crowder, Petersen and all the rest do nothing more than report on the latest developments while adding various intellectual levels ranging from dudebro weed to PhD analysis. They're essentially running businesses claiming to be individuals "waking people up" while never offering any actual suggestions for actions and strategies to resist these dangerous ideologies.

If they and the viewers won't take any meaningful actions then what's the point of identifying the problems?

Attached: faggot.png (1516x1080, 211.5K)

that game has potential but convincing people to play more than once is hard.

You sId stuff, I didn't read, you are Canadian, so you are a faggot

I’ve had that game for 10 years.

there's nothing you can do, you're under the impression that you can stop what's coming, possibly save the country even but you're unaware that its already happened, this country died in 2001, September 11th. You're too late, what you're experiencing now is the final death throes of a collapsing nation, that was sold out by its corrupt political elite.

I mean for fucking christ sake, Nancey Shitlosi plays a part in writing laws that she then directly benefits from via stock tradings. One person called out her insider's trading and she simply laughed it off and ignored him.

Attached: 1653476602150.jpg (1440x1440, 370.09K)

Yes, they controlled opposition. The cabal of "intellectual dark web" grifters were exposed in 2018.

Yes, just like anyone on the right. It's always "OMG FRIKKKEN LIBRUL HYPOCRISY STRIKES AGAIN HEHEHEHE, IF IT WEREN'T FOR DOUBLE STANDARDS THE LEFT WOULD HAVE NONE AT ALL HEHEHE" before just letting the left get away with bloody murder every single time. These people are just useless cunts.

I hope they add tunnels or tunneling system. Imagine how scary tunnels would be.

who's the fat chick

just started a new game with sixty mods or something. Comfy but would like raiders to kill that aren't from the shitty NPC mods currently available

What have you been doing, hero?

Grooming saints on Any Forums.

Look arsehole, the left don't care that theyre hypocrites. They know the most that will happen is people on the right talk about muh hypocrisy while the left just end up ramming their agenda down our throats. What have I been doing? Not shriveling up like a slinky when someone on the left calls me a racist unlike pretty much everyone on the mainstream right. What have you been doing? Talking about muh hypocrites while they win major cultural victory after major cultural victory. But hey, at least they didn't call you a racist! Fuck off, leaf.

What should they do other than spread information and let people decide for themselves? What action do you want to see?

That would be neat for solo play I guess. I mean top notch AI raiders would be cool, but that would imply a bigger "sandbox" and the devs are slower than niggers on their way to court ordered community service. Like how the fuck does a lockdown continue, if the entirety of human society collapses within an ingame week? Small forts of stranded zogbots? They should be on the bridge. Add bolt cutters to the game and clip the razor wire or get a boat and cross the river. I want to see the Atlantic. I wish I had enough money to just throw at these faggots to churn out the final product because they are very close.

Why is there a sudden influx of attacks and obsession towards Tim Pool? Do you all get marching orders from a certain centralized location or something?

Attached: 1611539714623.png (384x378, 118.48K)

>Not shriveling up like a slinky when someone on the left calls me a racist
So, shitposting online like the rest of us. Truly, the savior of the white race and champion of Western Civilization.

Finally I'm getting the recognition I deserve. Means a lot from my number one super fan. Love y'all, couldn't do it without y'all.

What game is this?

she's Elle Fanning, the superior of the Fanning sisters. Her sister is an ugly, stick-rat that should've died in the womb.

Also a proper woman should have firm legs and a good waist anyway, nobody wants to fuck a malnourished bag of bones.

Attached: 1649369480721.jpg (2000x2558, 1.8M)

project zomboid?

project zomboid
The zombie design and stealth mechanics are just retarded. I got burned out once i realized that stealth is just useless and you can just walk or jog since most of the times, zombies spot you anyways because they have like 1km vision. It just felt like
>Walk into new area
>Shitt ton of zombies
>Try to walk away from them
>Run into new zombies
>Now it's a mega horde
>Walk into treeline or house to lose them and go back to loot
>Rinse and repeat
Just retarded if you ask me

They don't want to violate the NAP.

Attached: 1652320949468.jpg (471x339, 43.54K)

at first it feels like it's so complicated and full of features and then the realization hits in that nothing is actually implemented well

Very simple. To cause real change you need multiple billionaires to ENFORCE your ideology through the most normie media outlets. Power always speaks louder, and libertarians do not have power.