Women are so useless today that they can't even do their passive skills

Women are so useless today that they can't even do their passive skills.

Attached: ndmpw8wt-1372071934[1].jpg (926x612, 37.32K)

Men are so useless that they've resorted to blaming everything on women

"Those udders, give them to me."

Attached: Rambino.jpg (511x422, 68.17K)

Peter principle applies.

And yet you strive to be a female & feminine ... the pincle, woman...?
Having a delusional confused animus towards women doesn't seem healthy?

Attached: mpv-shot0052.jpg (1920x1040, 229.76K)

>women given power and authority
>everything turns to shit
>b-b-b-but men!!!!
Seething roastoid

I'm a male. Was born a man. Now in my 40s. Have watched schizo fags come and go my whole life. Enjoy yours, faggot.

you will never be a man

dont care, making bank on selling milk

You will always be a nigger. I'm ok with my status

>simpanzee calling anyone a nigger

Idle Nursing Game

>blaming everything on women
Unfortunately, it's true.
Men would be happy to take the blame, then fix it.
Women, sadly, cannot be fixed.

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it, and vote

all adult women should be in a conservatorship like Britney Spears was, until they are given away for marriage

Bride price now

“I, (Bride), take thee, (Groom), to be my wedded Husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health; to love, cherish, and to OBEY, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth.”

Napoleon Bonaparte Quote
Women are nothing but machines for producing children.

Attached: FRcu9TeXEAMjvTM.jpg (1164x628, 42.07K)

I saw a pretty mom hug her kid at a restaurant. It was such a sweet little moment hehe

Checked and false-pilled. Simp for women? Boy, those nigger-tier pieces of shit do what they are told. Only whiny faggots blame them for their shortcomings. How pathetic are you to be permanently 1-up'd by the other sex?

They can. Women have to be lead by men. If you retards are to dumb and weak to lead women this is the society radical feminists create due to faggot men

breastfeeding isn't even a skill, it's fucking biological function.

women are so useless today that they can't even do their basic biological functions

>women need work
>you can fix her
>just be a man
Not my problem

Attached: fghfghfgh.jpg (745x466, 97.57K)

>no baby formula
>breastfeed
>vaxxed milk
?!

It is but women have been tricked by jews in big pharma since the 70s that working instead of staying at home and being a homemaker that formula was the best for their kids.
That formula was the best way to get back to making $$ and it was good for them instead of the VAST benefits breast feeding has.

They fucking tricked women to get into the workforce to reduce wages for men. convinced them formula was just as good. and the males just bent the knee.
Im on my 4th kid and can tell you niggers havnt had one let alone spent anytime with a lactation consultant

>women
>skills

Attached: 889C5946-B218-460B-8764-37B7CE76C68D.jpg (960x744, 80.32K)

Their work is in the home. You cant fix her from the trama that has been force fed on her her whole life by leading its not that fucking hard

>finally decide to have child
>your body has been positively nuked by birth control (pregnancy hormones) for years
>your tits dry up almost immediately so you can't feed or bond with your own offspring
Roasties btfo, it's the nursing home (lol) for you.