Did they mean to be based?

Or was it just cohencidence

Attached: p12167183_v_h9_aa.jpg (300x300, 16.14K)

german woman have the loudest pussy farts.

Attached: hitlerKettle.jpg (600x337, 31.85K)

Theyve been proclaiming the resurrection of hitler since the Bush administration. Get some new material.

Is coffee good for me or not?!

Operation Crossfire Hurricane.

Just because you're Americans doenst mean everyone doesnt read mein kampf.

Can confirm.

Unintentional

Quite a fun movie

how the fuck will he even get into politics? he has no legal identity. At best he'll just be a mascot for whichever fascist party running the country.

Nah, jews shitted all over the investigations about their alt-right.

I think the intended message was to show how easily people could fall under the spell of dangerous ideology. You are supposed to realize that you could've very easily been the kind of person who would get Hitler elected, feel shocked/ashamed of this, and take note to only ever vote for boring establishment parties. Of course, establishment parties are killing the world, so anyone watching it post 2020 would just think "yep, Hitler is better." Same thing with Man in High Castle. The American Reich is supposed to be a dystopia with a bit of nice window dressing, but anyone who watched it now would think "holy shit, safe streets and cheap housing!" Any semi-realistic depiction of Natsoc will appear better than the reality progressives create, and all they really have to argue against these worlds is "racism and dictatorship is le bad."

No, they lacked awareness to realize they were making Hitler look extremely reasonable other than the retarded plot point of him murdering a dog

based take

Attached: 2022-05-28 00_05_46-_pol_ - Did they mean to be based_ - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (246x116, 9.7K)

That's fucking stupid because they spent decades creating an environment where people saw no other way out than to overwhelmingly vote NSDAP.
They not only created their own Hitler but also his voters.

this

wtf is google even doing anymore?

Attached: image[1].png (849x921, 385.59K)

I saw this movie in German when it first came out in theaters. I didn't understand a word of it. Seems pretty funny, but I haven't bothered to watch it with subtitles. Maybe I'll watch it this weekend.

Google is outright dogshit for searching anything that isnt the location and hours of nearby stores. Almost every other search engine, pozzed or not, is better at the point.

But it never explains Shitler was a big nosed jew doing controlled opposition during a time the germans noticed that those sandniggers are all insane and criminals.

what do they mean by this?
everything's gonna be alright is my favorite conspiracy theory

Attached: image[3].png (771x687, 347.89K)

ZOG has gotten to this one.
He needs TGSNT, stat.

the book was fun, still need to watch the film