Why are leftists so obsessed with public transportation?

Why are leftists so obsessed with public transportation?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 10.43.09 PM.png (2022x880, 2.98M)

Why are righttards so obsessed with losing?

Attached: 1651785447932.png (2672x1576, 1.7M)

They live in a ideal fantasy where the government exist to serve it citizens effectively and blacks are human who don't destroy everything.

Attached: czech-republic-4768426_1920.jpg (1920x1280, 822.32K)

They're rentoids who can't afford a car or detached housing so they want you to subsidize their transportation.

Public transportation is the great equalizer.

because car culture and suburbia fucking suck, public transportation and walkable cities are objectively better in pretty much every way

Attached: hideous.jpg (640x636, 69.79K)

Do you own a house?

Well you know who to blame for that
Grass is over rated.

Attached: image-asset.jpg (2500x3226, 1.51M)

They're not. If they were obsessed with public transportation they would want to improve planes. They just hate cars because without cars your movement is heavily restricted, and so are your living options. Cant live in the country without a car. Suburbia is not possible without a car. You *have* to live in highly dense urban areas.

Japanese fucking love trains and they're one of the most conservative nations on earth. There is nothing bad about efficiency. Destroy the earth to own the libs.

This is why you need a vehicle, to escape this hell hole.
t. Innawoods Charlie. Only go to town when necessary.

You WILL ride the bus
You WILL share transportation with crackheads and day drinking homeless niggers
This WILL be your only form of transportation
You WILL lose your job because the bus came 20 minutes late and you're shit out of luck

>better
Not even close. There are large amounts of business because there are large amounts of people in a small area. Like New York. 300 square miles, 9 million people. Demand for land and shelter is so high they have to stack people in jenga towers. Who does this benefit? Not the average person. Their rent goes through the roof and only the rich own the land your apartment is on. It's good for landlords and billionaires. No different than if you lived in an airport.

Leftists, contrary to their ostensible adoration of "free spiritedness and self expression," truly and secretly want everything orderly and neatly fit into a box. Or many boxes, in the case of trains.

>they're one of the most conservative nations on earth.
Nice try, groomer.

Attached: 1519966452879.png (1318x1094, 1.19M)

they need to bus in their cheap nigger and spic labor but sure as hell dont want them living nearby.

because they want america to be like europe
it's the same reason they go to MLS games

Agree mr pirate

its better for the environment

because leftism is anti-individual and all about groups & classes of people

cars are individualism

To be fair, the majority of this is teen school girl shit.

Japan has 130 million people on an island the size of california. This whole train bullshit is just making me wonder how retarded Any Forums has become. Trains as they operate in the rest of the world can not function that way in the US.
>but Canada has them!
They all live in a straight line along the US border.
>But Australia!
They all live on the southern coast. It's one line, just curved.
>But China!
One chinese city has more people than the entire state of Texas. You build one internal metro in a chinese city you serve 30 million people for a few billion dollars, and its fast. And notice how there are no trains in rural western china. What are you going to do in Texas? Spend 50 trillion dollars connecting every small town with every other small town? Or are you just going to spend 200 billion to connect the major cities of 8 millon while the other 22 million people still need cars?

It's only about size and population density. Does a city of 10,000 need a whole ass train system? How could they even pay for it? Does a state of 500,000 thats larger than the UK need a whole ass passenger rail system? Theres not even a population center in Wyoming, the capital isnt even the largest city. Theres no singular direction for that train to go which would serve any significant number of people.

Because they dream with being an ant or a bee.

limits freedoms a staple of authoritarian libtards

Because suburbia had achieved nothing but churn out millions of mentally ill idiots

I hate getting stuck in traffic.
I like reading on the train and getting to my destination faster.
Simple as.

Attached: 1653344964894.jpg (888x1024, 192.15K)

Shut up ant

>Why are leftists so obsessed with public transportation?
It reminds them of riding the school bus. The state and all of it's institutions are like parents to them, so their indoctrination creates a deep emotional need to be coddled by the state apparatus.

I built a farm. I need truck. Fuck your city fagness.

I prefer bicycles actually. Private transit. Except quiet, makes you fit, and lets you enjoy the world around you.

Attached: amsterdam-bicycle.jpg (1500x1076, 333.77K)

Every decent sized city in the USA has public transportation. Usually the bus and sometimes a train system. Lefties themselves don't use them because of niggers and homeless.