Schooling the shitty NRA on 2A

Boom.

Attached: aZjgMqr.jpg (1284x1080, 149.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Meaning_of_"well_regulated_militia"
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jeff has some of autism

Jeff is one of the biggest kike faggots on twitter.

Attached: 1635267878966.jpg (560x483, 41.43K)

Still not taking the vax. Didnt jeff get arrested for raping kids?

actually by federal law dinglefart is wrong, said teenage faggot is a militia, specifically part of the unorganized militia. poor wrong ass bein jew fag.

shall not be infringed

The shooter was a time traveler and one of those shithead kids was the next literal hitler. He saved another 6 gorillion of gods chosen ones

>kike opinion

Attached: OIP.dflnGGiTNpFMVrcqlbuMtAEgDY.jpg (474x355, 25.74K)

Now read the entire 2nd amendment, using the meaning of "well-regulated" at THE TIME.

Shitty bait

My favorite reply was "We're going to take all the assault rifles and give them to Ukraine". Could you imagine Ukraine getting 45 round per minute Bushmaster AR-15s, when we already sent them 360 round per minute M4s? They would be used about as much as a library in a nigger's section 8 house.

actually a teenager with a rifle and a grudge is pretty much the definition of a militia
the only variable is who or what the grudge is directed at
vast majority of militiamen were

> OK, Schomo, how do I join a well micromanaged militia?
> Find the nearest Nosewaffen division near you and speak with my cousin there.

There are so many weapons that are better at mass murder than ar-15's.

lol jeff

Attached: jeff.jpg (936x414, 63.28K)

Jeff trolled Trump's tweets every single day for 4 years.

Surprise he still has a job.

>a teenager with a rifle and a grudge is pretty much the definition of a militia

it's actually "a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency."

Is Jeff Tiedrich even a real person?

>his followers are 99.9% bots

Nothing about either having a grudge or being a teenagers prevents him from being well regulated.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#Meaning_of_"well_regulated_militia"

>pro tip
Those are two separate clauses. Heller decision clarified this. It was well written and proven by Scalia and the majority. The dissenting opinion was nothing but “guns are bad.”

This must be the new talking point since
>well regulated
Is being parroted everywhere right now.
Too late anyways, everyone is armed to the teeth and after chimpocalypse 2020 even leftists own guns now since they saw first hand police won’t save them.

and a bitch on twitter is not a "founding father"

There is a striking resemblance here

Attached: 1624094746833.gif (746x559, 2.98M)

Of which this kid would have been part of

The problem is sooner or later people are going to actually be retarded enough to fall for it. We're dangerously retarded as it is.

and killing children is not "a woman's right"

The rights of the people shall not be infringed, says it right there.
But was he even an american citizen? Seemed like illegal immigrants

k thanks jeff, keep me posted

The right to bear arms is not dependent on the well regulated militia bit. They just included that as an example of why it shall not be infringed.
A teen with a grudge's right shall not be infringed either

I always see this dudes profile and think he is that dude from Phish.

I'm not a history buff, but I think there were plenty of teenagers with a grudge fighting in the revolutionary war.

Pro tip: tiedrich is a jew, and as such not worth paying attention to.

i would have never of guessed...

I don’t get it

Attached: B2FF3B58-11CB-4DA0-9543-457DFF14E6C8.jpg (1024x827, 125.46K)