Would you take the stick away, Any Forums?

Would you take the stick away, Any Forums?

Attached: unknown-5.png (696x522, 147.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwZqpAt3urI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah and fucking shoot your ass with it

Literally

In the ass

Then laugh at you for getting shot iin the ass

Get the fuck off our board, pajeet.

Attached: 1653625177496.jpg (360x261, 49.44K)

Take the stick away from the child, use the stick to beat the child for quick discipline, but not take your stick away from you because you're not acting like a child

Yeah id say you should probably take gun away from someone who is murdering people with it.

So you would take the other children's sticks too?
They're not abusing them. Retarded argument.

Plot twist: the child has been abused by democrats. Now what?

Yeah, I wouldn't try to ban every child from ever touching a stick again though. Because that would be fucking lunacy.

You might take the stick away from the retard yes but not his more intelligent friends.

Yeah, you take the stick away from the obvious psychotic child. That doesn't mean that all the other children should have their sticks taken away also.

NIGGER. The stick isn't the problem.

I would have my own stick to hit the kid with which would both stop them from hitting other people as well as immediately showing them the consequences of their actions.

/Thread

Attached: END--THREAD.gif (400x225, 974.88K)

implying the kid cant get another fucking stick and shove it up your ass.

>a retarded child is hitting people with a sticks
>ban sticks
wow good job retard

Attached: herbs.jpg (1500x1500, 547.49K)

Come and take my fucking stick faggot

>if every kid has a stick no kids will be hit with sticks in class
Maybe take sticks out of class?

It takes a good kid with a stick to hit a bad kid with a stick

Then you would have to take away blunt objects and people's fists, considering they kill more than semi-automatic rifles in America every year, faggot.

Attached: 2021 mass shooters.png (1920x2398, 3.8M)

Am I the stick or the child?

Retarded argument. No one is against taking the stick from that child, they're against you burning down the forest.

>collective guilt
Fuck off

Not from any children not hitting anyone else without cause. But we're not fucking children. You will lose this war you're starting if you don't fucking back the fuck up. So please. Do it. Go for it or shut the fuck up. Damned war is decades overdue.. Just do your stupidity so we can be done with it.

we already do that retard, felons cannot own guns even if their crime wasn't gun related you wouldn't take away every kids bat because one misused his

I don't think there's any chance of him getting a gun in prison, so we did take the stick away. That doesn't mean we also need to take sticks away from hockey players.

What if the kid is 6'3" 250lbs and high on fentanyl? He would just beat you with his stick.

I’d give the other kid a stick
Survival of the strongest

The child should use the stick to hit the man trying to take it

Do you creatures ever get tired of being fucking retarded?

Just take the child and run haha

right.... well when people commit a felony or domestic abuse, we do take there boom sticks, so i dunno why you think this is clever op.

ur pic sums up that you punish people for actions, so if child is not hitting people with stick, you dont take it. correct?

>I would still still take the stick away
>I
Ok, you do it then

Oh would you look at that. Americunts distracted so hard about losing their guns, they forgot how caged they truly are.

>child hits another child with the stick
>ban all sticks
Sounds stupid

You would not take the sticks away from other well behaved child though.

The government isn't my parent.

I would ban trees

No retard. I would ban sticks even though the prolifiration of violen- i mean sticks is inevitable. Id chop every tree down like a sensible NPC.

>let's not allow any kids to play with sticks ever
also sage for shill thread

Yes
But I wouldn't take the stick away from the kids playing safely with the other sticks

>be a child with a stick minding your own business
>another child nearby starts hitting people with sticks
>adult comes along and takes that child's stick then takes your stick too
Is this the implication? If it is that's fucking retarded and gun-grabbing retards can tongue my anus.

Isn't this how swords where invented?

I am going to literally rape and murder Americans when China invades. I am not lying. I was born American but have been a spy for China for 14 years.

>niggers running around hitting everyone with illegal sticks
>no one else can have sticks

youtube.com/watch?v=RwZqpAt3urI

Id hit them with it

take guns from murderers, idc, just stay away from my guns

We MUST not allow there to be a STICK GAP!!

Attached: 1622496953840.gif (624x464, 93.36K)

I would not take the stick if I knew the child had an inherent human right to have sticks.

Why is America sending several tons of sticks to another country and celebrating how that country arms its citizens, while trying to ban sticks for its own?

Attached: baws hawg.gif (600x338, 2.55M)

Ban sticks

I would take the stick away at that moment since the child seems to be in an aggressive mood but I would want the child to be able to play with sticks and freely interact with the world and make their own decisions in the future

>allegory about child
>child is clearly defending itself from being groomed/molested

Way to show your scarred hand.

Would you take everyone's sticks away, who aren't using them to hit people? Kill yourself.

>sorry kids playing baseball, one kid was naughty with his stick so handover the bat

Leftists are masters of double standards.

Why should I take the other kids stick away? The other boy is using it as a sword and his friend is using it as a hobby horse...

WE HAVE TO TAKE EVERYONES STICK AWAY BECAUSE IM A PIECE OF SHUT PARENT WITH A PICE OF SHIT KID

Attached: 4049CF73-DC20-4A65-BC61-652D67671332.jpg (873x865, 216.67K)

That was the stupid move that got the camels nose in the tent. Any American not in incarceration or under someone's care because of mental or physical deficit should be enjoying every single part of the Bill of Rights. If they're too dangerous to own a gun, they shouldn't be out in public. They could buy gasoline and set buildings on fire. But with everyone else armed as they see fit, defective people who got loose would quickly be stopped. It's about making things better with acceptance of truth and reality. Not making things worse with agendas and living lies.

If he's hitting people with it yes. But if he's a 'responsible stick owner' who isn't hitting people, I'd let him own all the sticks he wants.
>The Left Can't Meme and the Left Can't Analogy

Alternatively id give the other children sticks and let nature run its course
>this is a bad anology
If a kid had a knife and was attacking other children with it. Would you stand aside and listen to the crys of the children? The parents? The rest of the country? Would you let it happen knowing there is a chance you could stop it?
>or would you follow orders
Lets say you were not in a position to stop anything and those who were did nothing. What would you have done to them?

Attached: 1653691156552.gif (220x220, 1.46M)

Yes. But I wouldnt chop down all the trees and take sticks away from everybody.

America's problem is purely psychological. It's their software that's the problem, not the hardware. The whole country is addicted to opiates in one form or the other and on cocktails of drugs at any given time just to get through their day in hell, then acts surprised when some retard doesn't take their meds and realises their in hell and goes ballistic.

/Thread

Underrated

Attached: 1652837453133.jpg (950x513, 68.43K)

Fucking shoot the cunt with a gun

Right…from the child doing it…not all children. These laws are already in place shitstain

i am not a child and the government is not my parent

Quick, we need to ban trees so no one can ever get there hand on a stick ever again

from the person beating innocent people with it? sure, but not from the rest of the innocent kids.
If you use government armed (with "sticks) force to threaten *innocent people* into giving up THEIR sticks, then not only are you a complete and utter moron, YOU are the bully with the stick in the scenario, and YOU are the one who's stick (government) needs to be taken away.

Maybe someone should beat you with a stick? M’kay faggot

Attached: 45920567-FA3A-40B3-AA21-912932BDBAB1.png (500x855, 203.21K)

yea from that kid, not from everybody

From a child? Yes. Then I'd beat you with it to teach the child a lesson about faggotry.

>A child hitting people with a stick.
I agree end the Fed, CIA, FBI, ATF, and IRS all for that same reason

Attached: 1653612737500.jpg (932x1079, 59.37K)