What Happen To Tough Republican CHUDs?

Who backs the blue when they don’t back you?

Attached: 3F3A2A92-AF16-4CFB-A7A1-92D5AED94223.jpg (1170x1457, 546.01K)

I don’t play in cia games sorry

Why would I back people who arrest me for putting tire marks on fag crossings?

>Republican
what did he mean by this?

what your imported spics were too cowardly to save their kids?

Hurr Durr, the cops should have run into the doorway while the shooter was spawn hunting and get killed, and the cops should have just let the parents run across the lawn and into the classroom causing everyone to die.

im still promoting post birth abortions, i kinda fell out of the news cycle for a few days

who could've guessed excessive posturing is a sign of insecurity

chuds will get wrecked in the civil war. They're the perpetual losers of history.

guys who use skull imagery, dress in camo, have truck nuts, posture about being a "tough guy", are obsessed with football/nascar, and drive giant f-150s are overcompensating pussy boomer larpers with beer guts who cant walk down a street for 2 minutes without getting winded. theyd get smacked in a real fight

Imagine being this much of a bootlicker

So you think the cops should have just let the fat ass parents run into the hostage situation? K.

>backing corporate code enforcers
nah son

Americans watched too much capeshit, thinking that cops have some powered armor or some shit that let's them break through walls and stop bullets

No but they should of done literally anything instead of sitting around and harrassing citizens while an active gunner is literally right their until some border patrol guy just drives over and handles it.
Fuck cops. I never liked them before and now it’s incredibly funny how much of a pussy all of them are lmao

>be liberal keyboard activist
>spit on police constantly
>defund them
>burn down their police stations
>assault them
>threaten them
>threaten their families
>make fun of them when they fail
>don't acknowledge when they succeed
>make hating them part of your identity
>expect them to operate 100% error free, including during complex, evolving, dangerous scenarios
>expect them to function like fearless machines that also have perfect empathy and judgment
>never, ever, EVER consider who they have to deal with on a regular basis
>never consider becoming one yourself

>police quit en masse
>other police flee to safer white towns
>nobody is signing up for police academy
>the few remaining cops are too dumb to see the writing on the wall
>crime skyrockets
>liberals blame cops
>cops arrest criminals
>liberals nitpick them
>activist DA stops charging crimes
>cops stop wasting time with arrests
>liberals blame cops
>liberals accuse them of doing nothing
>they do something
>"what they did was wrong"
>they do nothing
>"they should have done something"

Why do these people expect to have some marvel universe police force that is ready and willing to die for them at the drop of a hat? They have less respect for police than slaveowners had for blacks. They talk about police like settlers talked about indians.

they should have gone in and popped the troon
they already had rifles and body armor, they didn't need to wait for SWAT

Chuds BTFO YWNBAW.

It seems like 90% of the normies are starting to ask the questions that libertarians have been pointing out for decades.
It took that long for someone to catch these fucks on film doing their modus operandi, during a time of great social breakdown and exhaustion.
To realize that "authorities and officials" are NOT your friends and will actively work against you for political or corporate reasons.

>troon
Did you just support a CIA narrative my dude?

They're retards user.

the shooter was a crossdressing wannabe tranny, get over it

Supporting a cia narrative
That's a new low for pol

I would burn the thin blue line flag before I burn any of the faggot or tranny flags