CERN

Give me your biggest fattest redpills about this place.

Attached: D07CB060-4B0A-4AF6-8D58-9ADDF5D1F48E.jpg (789x514, 617.95K)

they ripped us into a different dimension in 2012

schizo left know facts.

Cern made me gay.

CERN is the centre of the schizo universe.

God it's like 75% of leaves on here are some fuckin redditfugees, 13% are pajeets, and 12% are tolerable.

>God it's like 75% of leaves on here are some fuckin redditfugees, 13% are pajeets, and 12% are tolerable.

Attached: 88.png (600x562, 76.81K)

I remember the day it was supposed to happen. I told my dad I might not get back from school today and he just smirked and wished me good luck.
What an asshole

CERN initiated Clownworld in 2012 and Pissearth in 2019.

it's satan's cloaca

Attached: sprucemoose.png (784x596, 697K)

Aight so you're a pajeet, got it.

Is cern that thing in steins gate?

Whenever they turn this thing on I can't use my toaster

It's a particle accelerator. They've been around since WW2. Today they're just way bigger.

If stupid people didn't get to vote we'd have fusion now

Accelerate deez nuts

Whether or not this is true, I think CERN is or at least was a distraction. Either they found and confirmed the existence of the Higgs-Boson; or they needed such an elaborate setup to let people think they did, and all those technical stuff is just there to convince you.
The point being, the math was in writer's block for awhile, finding the H-B would fill in some REALLY helpful gaps that depended on it's existence.
Whether or not it has been, going with 'yes' has allowed for enough leeway into the 'quantum' that turbonerds and tinfoils use as a cop out; that real results are being made.
They're not really more than an unique topic of interest anymore. They could go on live television showing off a stabilized portal to Hell, and all i'd think is someone owes me twenty bucks.

FREEMASONRY SATANISM TIME REWRITING (God forbid) AND ALSO NlGGERS AND NlGGERS and NlGGERS and EVILLLLLLLLL

they arent CRASHING particles and tniy BALLS LOL who gives a shit about that its SOMETHING ELSE

they have been around for a long time, cern was the most expensive so they have to do wacky things to get shizo's raving on internet forums to keep them in the public mind because more publicity equals more shekels to have an easy life of drinking coffee and occasionally making tiny things go whizzing around in circles and crash into each other.

Rolf Widerøe (11 July 1902 – 11 October 1996) was a Norwegian accelerator physicist who was the originator of many particle acceleration concepts.
he developed further ideas of particle acceleration without the necessity of high voltage. The method was resonating particles with a radio frequency electric field to add energy to each traversal of the field. This experiment was successful and published in 1928.

It's a pointless money sink, this is the ugliest truth.

It gave me COVID

Whatever, I'm gonna go watch Shazam starring Sinbad

Bring me back a pair with the cornucopia

I have a new mandela effect for you all that hasn't been talked about at all yet as far as I can tell
Alien Ant Farm's cover of Smooth Criminal has changed significantly. The vocals in particular sound quite different. When I heard it on the radio the other day, I thought it was either a new band doing a cover of their cover or that they'd rerecorded and rereleased it like bands sometimes do. I was wrong, it's the same old song I've heard 500 times, the same old song that was played on the radio a thousand times a day for ten years straight in the 00s, except it's fuckin not the same song at all

they are trying to build satan's vagina

checked it's a portal to hell obviously

Attached: quantum computers ....jpg (1022x849, 235.52K)

Pocket Dimmension, trapped in nullspace and only escapable through quantum tunneling.

Attached: IMG_20220527_221728_824.jpg (939x959, 117.83K)

CERN damages the distribution of quantum potentials, which walls in the world your life exists in. This type of machine breaks mostly "local" probability distributions so it's not even a light horizon universe scale problem, but it fucks shit up for us. You'd normally have a much more blurred set of potentials for particle energy levels & positions, but once you wall those in other things get walled in too. Why Jif instead of Jiffy kind of shit? That right there. Sure you derived a value for a particle, but the cost is bigger, you now have to live in a universe where that value is right.

It is thought there is some chance it can destroy the universe

USELESS PIECE OF SHIT

>It is thought there is some chance it can destroy the universe
And has many times over, leaving... this.