Can someone explain why the conspiracy theory about gay men being responsible for the current monkeypox pandemic...

Can someone explain why the conspiracy theory about gay men being responsible for the current monkeypox pandemic through sex is so widespread on Any Forums even though the infected include several children as well?

Like doesn't that completely debunk the entire conspiracy in itself considered gay men have almost no interaction with children?

Attached: monkeypox child.jpg (673x301, 76.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did monkey pox get from sodomites to children....
Gee i wonder.

It's just more kike theater, like everything you've witness in clown world and not meant to have any sort of logic to it other than just whatever the filthy fucking faggot heeb tribe's current needs are.

>gay men have almost no interaction with children?
Au contraire

its the vaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxines op

boooost

boooost

boooost

pdfhost.io/v/cMuQdMFP5_novaxx5txt_Notepad
get the pdf zoom 200% clik links read learn

N
O

R
E
F
U
N
D
S

Attached: novaxx5.jpg (800x3020, 902.64K)

Monkeypox is old news grandpa. It's all about shooters nowadays. Get with the times.

fpbp

Well if you look at the statistics...

>conspiracy theory
What does this term mean?

beautiful bait my friend

It means thing that is probably true but the government doesn't want the general public to know is true

Cringe. Monkeypox is fake and ghey, just like Covid-19.

Honestly I blame everything on faggots and Jews even if it can be proved they aren’t involved. Everything evil stems from the Heeb somehow

>gay men being responsible for the current monkeypox pandemic through sex
>the infected include several children as well

If anything this is exhibit A. The suspected source of Canada's outbreak was located the other day, reported on in mainstream Canadian press, as a gay bathhouse in Quebec. It's really funny watching Canadian authorities try to warn gays to not be degenerate without getting canceled.

It started at a gay bathhouse in Spain. Original cases traced back to that orgy.

>inflammation of the rectum
>just in time for pride month
Get your popcorn ready

Attached: jklljkjkj.jpg (575x374, 123.9K)

>Like doesn't that completely debunk the entire conspiracy in itself considered gay men have almost no interaction with children?
This is sarcasm right?

Funny bcuz the original cases were traced back to a gay bathhouse in Spain. Fags should take the blame for every death and the left should demand lockdowns for every bathouse and gay bar like they did for churches and restaurants.

There was one person involved as well confirmed under 18 at the gay sauna global News admits

checked and fake and gay pilled

How long till we find out the kids parents are gay adoptive parents?

Attached: 1589576760100.jpg (828x876, 169.38K)

Because it was spread at a massive fag festival and all those queers took it home with them. That’s the reality. The fact that a few children have it is irrelevant.

fyi
its either radical muslims indigineous to where monkey pox is an actual problem.
bill gates name should be the clue
since his charities deal alot with africa
technology and microsoft
china and afghanistan.
its either radicalized muslims taking orders from a modern radical imam.
iwhether that imam is taking orders from some chinese greensuit, or some other nefarious person.
maybe the O9A infiltrated islam and that what they are doing.
this monkeypox isnt organic.
its on purpose
people are releasing intentionally
who those actors are however

You know, my birthday is in June and this might be the first time I've been glad someone else was receiving the gifts.

Exactly.

Oh, you

I’ve only seen it on the news. Haven’t seen it here.

To add to this it's possible it's a bio agent from another country who hates both fags and monkeys. But I'm gonna just shut up now bcuz I already get shit for saying there's a country or couple countries burning down our food plants and maybe even making bomb threats to schools in food productions areas of the country. And these are just theories. But I am wondering if this monkeypox is a bio weapon.

Fpbp /thread

it's kinda dangerous to be a homosexual, no?
I wonder if kids are told this