The fact that the police are AFRAID of being outgunned by a single AR-15 is all evidence we need as to why they should...

The fact that the police are AFRAID of being outgunned by a single AR-15 is all evidence we need as to why they should be BANNED.

Attached: 1633364097257.jpg (654x602, 98.29K)

Like some sub-human faggot shabbos house nigger's opinion matters. This fucking faggot is as about as relevant as an antique shovel.

Police are afraid of unarmed black men so they shoot them. I agree with Brooklyn dad that we should immediately get rid of all black men because of the police reaction.

the globalist regime will collapse but only if you post "go on and light the powderkeg, you cuckolds" in this thread

>The police can't handle stopping wanton criminals with illegally acquired guns.
>lets disarm law abiding civilians

wow op ur a genus, i pht herbs in my pasta just 4 u

Shut up, you fucking faggot kike.

pretty sure all police in the US all have modern civilian versions of m4s. Swat even has fully automatic weapons. They're not outgunned by an AR-15. Take a look at the video of the parents trying to get past the cops. All the cops have AR platforms.
Sage, shit thread.

most cops do want them banned

I'm so fucking fed up of these stupid lefty cunts referring to semi-automatic rifles as "assault weapons". They aren't a fucking thing. They need to just shut their fucking throats because they clearly have no clue.

Can someone explain this mentality that police are some kind of monolith?

the fuck is an assault weapon?

brooklynfaggot is a glownigger, ALL FUCKING KIKES MUST FUCKING HANG

demand in one hand shit in the other.

Lol, no. Not ever, shit-eating faggot.

Attached: 3D56E629-1A60-42A8-A099-279CF4B20500.jpg (2048x2048, 324.37K)

Call him a bootlicker and be on with it

The spic police all had level 4 body armor which is impenetrable by an AR 15. They legitimately pussied out

they are though.
go ask any cop what they really think about the public having guns.
fuck cops.
fuck democrats.

Sounds like it's actually evidence as to why we need to loosen gun restrictions.

>police afraid of getting shot should do something that will 100% get them shot
Liberal logic.

Attached: whatever you say, kiddo.jpg (706x900, 62.26K)

How the fuck are they supposed to get them off the streets if they are scared of them?

>"Hello, I am here to confiscate your AR-15?"
>*Grabs AR-15*
>*Cop flees*
>"I need back-up, I am outgunned"
>"Officer, I am trying to turn in my weapon, like you asked"
>"Dispatch, its no good, set up a 7 mile perimeter around this location, this is now a 'Police No-Go' zone, we can't handle this level of confrontation"
>Cop leaves, leaving behind a strong stench of shit

Defiant Ls

>they should be at the forefront of unarming law abiding citizens

Police can't stop one faggot with a gun from killing 19 kids.These retards think the police are going to go door to door and forcibly disarm the American population for $30k a year lmao ahaha

What the cops don't have though is the training of a soldier. Cops simply aren't trained to be able to charge into enemy fire with no regard for their own lives. Not even SWAT teams. Cops are nothing more than civilians larping as soldiers and protectors of the public.

Nigger clearing a room is basic police procedure, the army would shoot a hole in the wall with a tank and then see if anybody survived.

the logical error in this take is the implication that because a few cops in one specific circumstance were allegedly scared of a semi auto rifle, that all cops are scared of semi auto rifles and therefore all cops should be demanding those guns are banned

>he thinks soldiers are trained this way
at some point, you're going to come to the realization that absolutely everyone in this entire fucking world is a larping nigger, and there is no one left steering this ship.

Attached: 1653709432257.jpg (616x411, 89.71K)

*BrooklynStepDad

>The fact that the police are AFRAID of being outgunned by a single AR-15 is all evidence we need as to why they should be BANNED
I agree, police should be banned.

This is what happens when you defund the police. Don't cry crocodile tears about it now, faggot. You wanted this. Now fucking cope. The Second Amendment is not going away, 1pbtid.

Attached: biden-dead-dumpster.png (1024x577, 664.52K)

they could have just banged in. the craziest part of all of this to me is that they didn't have one between the whole fucking crew. I keep a couple in my truck just for shits and giggles.
you wanna see a grown man scream like a little girl, toss it into the drop ceiling over the shitter.

Attached: 1653709483469.gif (400x216, 1.91M)

Maybe that means other people who actually want guns ought to be able to own them.

All the funds in the world aren't going to make the 20 chickens hit coward spic cops in full kit enter that building instead of restrain parents who are trying to because they wont.

Chickenshit*

When you think about it, what do police really need guns for? Disarm the police first and a kinder and gentler society will follow.