What's with all the white people moving to japan/east asia? is this the new white flight?

what's with all the white people moving to japan/east asia? is this the new white flight?

Attached: 56980907_380124942835974_8125129035877467916_n.jpg (1035x1294, 110.16K)

anime

Japan will never accept whites, as they shouldn't. We need to take back our own countries instead of running away.

Less trannies, niggers, faggots. More freedom.

Can we not do this? Can we not be emigrants? I think we cope by calling ourselves expats but everyone else is an immigrant. I don't think the gooks want us there and I respect that.

It would only be worthwhile to move to Japan if you were rich enough to not have to actually assimilate into Japanese culture.

It’s because CHUDS are failures so they go to a racially different country to feel superior. They remain incels, however.

Attached: 92F40354-91C1-4BB0-8CCD-643F2921FE21.png (2233x1080, 273.1K)

I don't blame him, why should a man as rich as pewdiepie live around nogs and pakis

That's a lesbian and a gay.

Japan seems pretty based because they actually provide blue collar training as a respectable option. Germany and Singapore is the same way.
They know if you have

Imagine being Japanese and not realizing this couple is actually diametrically opposed within European genetics

It would be like a Japanese with an Indonesian or Burman or some shit

too pussy to stop The Great Replacement in their own country

Attached: This-is-irresponsible-Truck-driver-Demond-George-with-33-children-from-multiple-baby-mamas-is-called-out-as-he-proudly-shows-off-his-kids-he-responds-tsbnews.com45-1.jpg (946x1622, 488.9K)

nouveau riche couple takes about 10 years to marry, doesn't have kids, spends years living in Brighton and not in Sweden or Italy. And next stop, Japan. Just a symptom of where the world is at these days.

Attached: IMG_20210831_183710_353.jpg (640x480, 29K)

East Asians will only hate you if you're single and going there to fuck their women. If you move there with your wife as pewdiepie did, they'll have nothing against him. They like white people.

Saved

Attached: 221.gif (28x46, 2.43K)

>We need to take back our own countries instead of running away.

Nah we are under foreign occupation and there isn't anything of value left in the west to fight for.

because he got rich basically acting like one

Ricecell canadians seething and dilating in this thread.

think about what you just said for a second, and imagine a man from one hundred years ago. imagine showing said man that picture, and that a man named "pewdiepie" is a rich and influential man, and has to flee to Japan to avoid nogs and pakis

what would that man from one hundred years ago think about our society?

back to the cuck bunker freaks

Attached: 15645364.png (809x557, 210.47K)

He looks so european I feel like his name should be jost

We keep importing so many niggers japan is basically the only uncucked place left. Except China but not even the Chinese want to be in China.

They don't want to live among shitskins in Britain

Maybe that's true for your desert of a country but Canada is a vast land of beauty and resources and it belongs to us.

They have fucking workshops over making cartoon faces to post on a message board, and they think that will make the message board theirs...

They're not being discriminated against due to their race, and are appreciated for their skills.

When the system in place denies all avenues for self determination why would you contribute to a system that is forcing you to dig your own grave.

I hope we see a Rhodesia 2.0 in our lifetimes.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11.55K)