Expecting an inheritance: blue bloodism in right wing youth

Why are zoomers and late millennials so enraged at boomers for charging them rent, making them do chores, and not leaving them a big enough inheritance? All this smacks of an extreme sense of entitlement.

Property rights have been enshrined in Western Civilization for a very long time, and people are allowed to leave their belonging to just about anyone they wish, no reason given. You can leave your fortune to a cat. So kids are not entitled to their parents' property.

The way kids talk about this stuff, it's obvious they care about money and property more than their flesh and blood parents, who brought them into the world. These kids are ungrateful for the lives they've been given, and how can you blame the parents for not wanting to leave much to such ungrateful brats who care more for material things than their own families?

Right wing kids today have constructed a blue blood ideology similar to that of the idle aristocrats of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. They have no real skills, not even a pot to piss in, and yet console themselves with tales of how genteel and superior they are due to the intangible things like their refinement or some innate superiority of their breeding, i.e. their blood. Hence blue bloodism.

They are wannabe aristocrats whose spoiled and entitled ways society will not tolerate when they get out into the real world. People who work for a living will sniff out their bad attitudes in a heartbeat and ostracize them. If these kids don't change their ways, their future will be dismal.

Attached: Monocle guy.jpg (978x799, 75.22K)

>Redit spacing
Didn't even bother reading.

Attached: 1 post by this id.jpg (301x316, 48.87K)

For longer posts, "reddit spacing," which just means proper spacing for forums like this, is needed. No one wants to read a big wall of text that looks like a giant paragraph.

being immune to being a sold a life of work, debt, and lies is a good thing, theres no reason every single 18 year old man in america cant be given a cow, a water table map, and drill without being beholden for years and years

>theres no reason every single 18 year old man in america cant be given a cow, a water table map, and drill without being beholden for years and years
They don't have the skills or desire to survive that sort of existence. Kids want today's amenities without having to earn them. They want things handed to them on a silver platter by others, who would be like servants to them. It's blue bloodism.

thr fact that avoid arguing about the reality of land rights speaks to the hollowness of your point

And what do land rights have to do with this discussion, other than the fact that people are and have been for centuries allowed to leave their land to whomever they choose?

the only reason there is no striking out, is because it financially incomprehensible to do so

I agree 100%. It's high time these freeloading good for nothing little shits contribute and pull their own weight around the house instead of mooching off their hard working boomer parents. The disrespect of their elders is appalling. How can they be so cruel towards the greatest generation the world has ever known?

Hello “I got mine” boomer
You fail to realise that you “got yours” by selling your children’s future

Yeah, land is all claimed, as it is all around the world and has been for a long time. What's your point?
Do you want to dispossess people of their land so it can be redistributed?

I'm late Gen X/early millennial.

holy fuck thats the stupidest thing ive ever read

>late gen x
For all intents and purposes that’s “boomer”

You're bitching about how all the land is owned during a discussion of people not having to leave you their property when they die. It sounds like you want land confiscation and redistribution like the Chinese during the Cultural Revolution.

About a 20 year age gap between late Gen X and a Boomer

Yes, but in terms of destroying the west the late 60’s and early 70’s fit much more with boomerism then gen x

youre implying that all the land is owned

I know a 40yo communist who still lives with his parents and has never worked. He seems to think that his father who retired from state highway work and still worked after retirement to support his ass, has some kind of pile of gold stashed away that he'll inherit after this parents' deaths. He fantasizes about the day they die and thinks he'll be able to afford a condo in some liberal coastal city and live the life he's always wanted. He blames boomers for his own ineptitude/laziness. He also thinks that anyone who doesn't get high on psychedelics is somehow lesser than himself because it apparently "expands" your mind. He's not quite ozzy osbourne levels of burned out but he's well on his way to being a vegetable.

And what does that have to do with me being late Gen X born in the very early 80s? I wasn't alive in the 60s or 70s.

Yes, aside from parts of Antarctica, all land is owned, either publicly or privately.
Do you want public lands distributed to young males, like national forests ruined so that young males, instead of competing in society, can go homestead on those lands?