What did you think of Trump's big NRA speech tonight?

I'm thinking he's back. At one point he started saying 'No one loves the 2nd amendment more than Donald J. Trump, that's right', and the crowd went wild.

thedeskofdonaldtrump.com/donald-j-trump-at-2022-nra-annual-convention-in-tx/

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 149.03K)

Bust out laughing hearing that one, that was one hilarious joke. Wait, he's serious? Let me laugh harder.

show me the bodies

Fix 2020

> No one loves the 2nd amendment more than Donald J. Trump
His ATF banned Binary Triggers and Bump stocks. He proposed red flag laws to take away firearms without due process and held the Congress and house for two years and didn’t repeal the NFA or at least pass the safe hearing act to make suppressors easier to purchase. Guys full of shit and so are you OP

No one cares about this shabbos house nigger boomer steak knife salesman.

He's gonna go off in Wyoming tomorrow...Watch.

Shills already seething.

Trump infringed 2A more than Obama did.

take the guns away first, then go to court

Does the same thing apply for the mrna vacccine?
Does he also like it more?

Liar.

Attached: Jewishspermbank.jpg (1024x874, 130.33K)

Big fan. He's a loyal shabbos goy

bump

Did you rat face Satan's children ever build Trump Heights?

He's a new york real estate developer and a yankee grifter who conned a bunch of rubes into giving him money.

"he's back" lol. Please. even your own cuckservitives hate him.

>Muh bump stocks
Let's be real nobody owned a bump stock

“Take the guns first”

>His ATF banned Binary Triggers and Bump stocks.
Bump stock, yes that occurred under his all m presidency. Binary trigger, that didn't get banned under his presidency and not even in Biden's presidency, I actually bought a Franklin Armory BFS-III binary trigger under Trump's presidency. ATF recently made a decision, illegally, that the Rare Breed FRT trigger and similar designs to it are considered full auto drop in triggers and thus machine guns.

bump