Step 1: join mainline churches

>step 1: join mainline churches
>step 2: appoint orthodox ministers
>step 3: there is no step 3

Thoughts?

Attached: 1653707533354.jpg (2000x1333, 666.82K)

Step 3: larp as a hebrew and worship a jewish rabbi

That would be heterodox, please see step 2

is the reason why there is no step 3 because the churches referenced in step 1 end after step 2?

There's no step 3 because step 2 is the goal
Orthodoxy means faggotry ceases

Do a early life check on jesus bro

Every single time

Just become a Jihadi

I hate mega-churches more than I can possibly say. Any church who's main goal is to drain you of money and sell you shit is satanic.

I doubt it.
it’s not like they’re criminally prosecuting sodomy without fear of the state intervening to defend actual faggotry.

What?

I just spoke in plain English, you stupid nigger.

They were English words sure but I have no idea what you meant
You think mainline churches are criminally prosecuting sodomy?

no, i think NO churches are criminally prosecuting sodomy, therefore so-called “orthodox” churches are no solution to the perceived unique problems to other so-called “mainline”churches.

Then you're just ignorant of the state of the church. The UMC just split over that very issue. Conservatives, aka orthodox aka traditionalists, do not allow gay marriage and the liberals do

>the [doesn’t matter] just split over the issue
but no justice was done as a function of executing justice when a crime occurs.
i asked you a question, and you failed to answer it. your proposal of people walking away is no solution to the problem. the church is a festering corpse, and your denomination is no different.
>Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Matthew 5:13
>they do not allow gay marriage
nothing in the bible that says faggots can’t get married before they’re stoned to death.

What's your question

You're not a Christian.

God doesn't exist, you're just afraid of dying

I don’t have a question.
I have an observation.
The observation is that you have your head up your ass. appointing so-called “orthodox ministers” is demnstrably no solution seeing as how they would have precipitated from a failed institution. the failure is evident as there is no criminal prosecution of sodomy in any “orthodox church” in a community where the state fails to do so.
what are you having trouble comprehending here? is this what being orthodox means — being constantly confused at basic concepts?

quite a lofty accusation, what makes you think that?

>I asked you a question
>I don't have a question
Can you take your schizobabble somewhere else

>I have no argument therefore you’re schizo
you’re a faggot.

What exactly do you want me to argue with retard

with what i responded with before you called me a schizo, dipshit. how retarded are you?

I'm a member of a "mainline" Church. In fact, THE mainline Church and we, the members, don't "appoint" our "ministers." What a ridiculous idea.

Romans 7:6 says, “Now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.”