I found three big ticks on me after getting back from a hike in Florida

One of them hurt to pull off. Has this ever happened to you, politically speaking?

Attached: 1642119645769.jpg (522x536, 37.96K)

Now this right here is an exceptional thread. It really stands out amongst the low-effort rubbish littering this board. A top quality thread like this is virtually guaranteed to stimulate thoughtful discussion and engage a number of intelligent posters on its way to reaching the bump limit.

All newfags take note: THIS is how you make a fucking thread. Excellent job OP. Keep up the incredible work.

You have Lyme Disease, politically speaking.

this has no political implications. it just means you're a filthy degenerate faggot

Yeah I already figured that

Attached: 1650652926329.jpg (400x400, 25.8K)

the ones hard to pull off are deer ticks which are the ones that carry the most diseases, but odds are you're fine. I once had one in me it left a blood bruise

Just rip them out like a ferocious Viking WARRIOR, show them ticks whose boss

Scratch that I just found a fourth one. It's smaller than the others.

Attached: 1653100349703.jpg (756x660, 72.77K)

The most glaring issue no one has addressed here is where the fuck did you go “hiking” in FLORIDA?

go to a dr not scared of lime diesease?

you should save the ticks in a glass jar, or something that can hold them. They can test the ticks for lyme disease at the doctors office, and if they have it then they give you doxycycline.

First time touching grass?

Jennings State Forest in Northeast Florida
By the way I just found a fifth tick on me and it's tiny. I wonder how many more I have.

Kekkk

Holy shit man, hope you are okay.

doesnt lyme disease make a bullseye rash? Google your symptoms and go to a doctor fren.

Greatly appreciated. I probably have Lyme disease and have likely had it since I was a kid since I played outside a lot and found ticks on myself frequently.

Glad we don't have jungle ticks here

lyme disease doesn't exist it's like fiibromygdilia (which I thought I had) fun fact: it doesn't exist.

user you need to burn them with a match before you pull em out. Burn the tick to kill it so it's jaws release and comes out clearly. If you pull it out the little head usually stays burrowed in your meat.

Make sure you got the whole head of the tick off of you sir, politically speaking of course.