And the Winner of the Johnny Depp v. Amber Heard Trial Is…Men

motherjones.com/media/2022/05/and-the-winner-of-the-johnny-depp-v-amber-heard-trial-is-men/
Presented without commentary

Attached: Men.jpg (781x695, 126.36K)

wow I only have to spend 100 million dollars to clear my name

This. The dep trial is at least a step in the right direction, but honestly, there needs to be serious jailtime for bitches who cry rape falsely. I cant believe the amount of perjury that I witnessed. you'd think the court would take seriously all that falsified evidence and lay some fucking charges. She blatantly lied under oath, she presented fake photographs, then lied about them, she even fabricated evidence (the broken bed).

I cant believe the judge has just let this go on in her courtroom. Banana republic tier bullshit. Our courts are broken if this kind of shit is whats going on in them.

Wait Johnny Depp actually won the trial?

The way I figure, if they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you knowingly falsely accused someone of a crime, that you should get the same sentence that person would have been eligible for, plus the punishment for the crimes associated with the lie.

>clear my name
oh your name is not cleared, now we know you're both batshit crazy.

you should get the MAX sentence the person would have been eligible for, with an "obstruction" thrown in.

The penalty for making a false rape accusation should be whatever penalty a rapist would get for committing rape.

Indeed

Lol, dream more. Women will get a slap on the wrist and nothing more.

We have to wait on the verdict but the trial is over.

He won in the court of public opinion which is what matters. Even normie women are siding with him

Is this just another case of MGTOWs being right again? I think it is.

Better than giving it to a lying slut. I'd spend $100m instead of giving my ex $50m. Fuck you faggot.

>Any Forums drooling over the reddit man

It'd be fair if it can be proved that the false accusation was made with intent.

>Since the MeToo movement five years ago, defamation lawsuits by men accused of sexual misconduct have become a tool of choice for countering allegations—and punishing those who make them
The whole article is arguing 'and why that's a bad thing'. I am pleased to see the metoo crap receive the pushback it deserves.

so in germany: money penalty or maybe (if judge has bad day) probation

>The whole world knows she shit in your bed.
Worth it.

they've been burned alive for less in the past

>women will get a slap on the wrist
Even that doesn't happen now.

No. see It should automatically be maxed. Bear in mind to get there the person had to take the stand, and under oath, repeat the lies. If its just a police investigation, and never ends up in charges against the innocent, then we have "obstruction", which carries a potential ten years.

In Ambers case, she fabricated evidence, (the broken bed to name one) then took pictures of it, then took the stand and under oath, lied. that degree of criminal fraud, perpetrated against the institution of the courts, should net a MAX sentence. Its just fucking outrageous. It completely undermines our judiciary system, and that undermining is complete if the judge in this case doesnt recommend charges.

And you watch. the judges wont do a fucking thing. And you know whats crazy. Im the guy who thinks Amber is NOT guilty of defamation (I can explain), but she is guilty of perjury, and criminal levels of fraud.

I think she should have the right to say anything he wants in her op-ed, its her opinion. Shes entitled to think she is the victim of 'abuse".

will Amber Turd be a callgirl soon? i want her to shot in MY bed so fucking bad

oh nooeeesssss, not like this, pussy-bros, not like this

Attached: 1306306020924.jpg (391x538, 154.3K)

All this shit was going on in my own life with my batshit crazy wife, at just about the exact same time. I'm not a babyfucking Hollywood fag though, so my life was effectively destroyed. Neat for him though, I guess.

A lot of problems are related to how the law is implemented and the public nature of the trial.
The judge won't do anything to disrupt the trial lest it go to appeals and she get blamed for a miscarriage of justice. Her gameplan is to be the most neutral arbiter of the rules and let the jury decide everything, since a jury can't be blamed for making the "wrong" decision.

Perjury is pretty hard to prove and the current sentiment is that most courts won't bother attempting a trial on it in all but the most egregious situations. I'm not American so I don't know the specific legal requirements to find someone guilty, but I can imagine attempting to get Amber on perjury would go like this:
>You photoshopped an image and claimed it was a different image
>"There's no proof I myself photoshopped the image so that's not a lie. I didn't look close enough at the two images when I was talking about the lighting. I really did think it was a new image, it was my mistake."
>You lied about the broken bed, in fact you broke it yourself to fabricate evidence
>"There's no proof I myself broke the bed, and I still stick to my story that the assault Johnny committed on me was real so of course I genuinely believe that's how it was broken."
>You lied about the bottle picture and used it for two different stories
>"There are so many assault stories and I was on the stand for so long, when my lawyers accidentally presented the same image several hours later I really did think it was a new image, it was my mistake."
In a just world, they would absolutely be bringing her to trial over those, even if they don't work out.

>she should have the right to say anything he wants

kek

>made with intent.
what other "intent" could it have

Rule 5.

>being a retard

Nah she won't fall that far. Well I don't know she might get destroyed, but there is a chance this was a failed stunt. You never know with actors they have an external locus.

>Assuming women are rational beings.
Imagine transacting with another man for a good, and afterward he FEELS like he was robbed, and tries to put you in jail for theft.
Women have that privilege because they're retarded, and boning retards who feel bad afterwards is abuse.

Yup.

are you saying retards cant give consent?

I'm saying a retard who orgasms goes about their day.

It won't be the end of the me too movement; but it will probably be the end of the concept of "my truth".

>hard to prove
Dude i havent really followed the trial, but i did watch some Jewtube vids on it, and even with my two hours of research can tell that bitch is lying like a fucking rug. We are not dealing with some slut who was so drunk she can barely remember and made some dubious statements ... No, this is full on "I fabricated evidence, presented it to the court, then lied about it on the stand". Its fucking clown world. If they dont charge her its just even more proof (as if any is required) that our whole system is utterly corrupt.

In the Jian Ghomeshi case here in leafland a while back, all three of the "victims" committed perjury in testimony during the trial. And that was a criminal case, not civil. Ghomeshi was acquitted but no charges were filed over the perjury despite the judge stating during the trial that they had clearly done so. The man's media career was ruined anyway. This case still makes me mad.

i hope depp sues that bitch for her lies and this goes on 2-3 more years. every little dirty detail i want to know about that cunt. she deserves abuse

Amber Turd is the poster child for not sticking your dick in crazy, don't fall for the Halo Effect, and an end of attractive women with nothing to offer.
She can't act for shit either.

>false rape accusations
>good intentions

The big problem is that it discourages women from coming forward and admitting they lied down the road. If there are no consequences, there's a chance they might. If there are, then they'll happily let the man rot.

It's an issue that stems entirely from how quick courts are to side with the woman, whether or not there's substantial evidence.

But that is more likely because he is johnny depp le quirky goth pirate...

Yeah i remember that. what a travesty. our judges are to blame too. they need to get real. people who lie to the courts require prosecution, there is no other way.

in germany when you are cited to court because someone sas you have done a crime, you can literally lie your ass off until there is evidence. no charges pending for lies when you defend yourself. except it's oath ofc

same in burger/leafland?

>Intention
Imagine you're drunk, a chick is drunk at a party.
You're too drunk to realize she's blacked out.
Great sex.
Normally it would've been whatever, but her friend found out and she doesn't want to be known as a slut who fucked you of all people.
Now you're charged with rape because it was inconvenient to her social status.

>survivors
Drama queen

Oyyyyyyyy Veyyyyyyyyyy

Why do kikes hate due process?

how can you not realize she is blacked out wtf.
even when shit drunk i expect atleast some movement or reaction when i put my weight onto someone or stick my dick in it wtf

i can tell you have only fucked sex dolls in your life so far

>we present into evidence several photographs of amber heards roast beef
>clearly well used, and not taken care of...