SETF sabbath edition

Fiat currencies are always under threat from silver and gold. Since silver is the people's money, active suppression on the silver price protects the Federal Reserve, ECB, and the central banks who rely on shorting and spoofing the futures market to prop up the dollar, the euro, etc. Since the central banks hoard gold and neglect silver -- which historically traded at a ratio of 16:1 -- we can dethrone the dollar and euthanize the euro with a Silver Squeeze that decouples physical silver and gold prices from the phony paper price.

>WHY?

Fiat currencies fleece the public of their purchasing power with the insidious tax of inflation. They enable wealth gaps, usury, and war.

MUST WATCH:youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0[Open]

>WHEN?

The Fed's end is inevitable. Fiat money is a dying beast and the Silver Squeeze can paralyze it while the sword of truth lands the death blow. Unbacked cash is severely weakened after suffering covid lockdowns, the supply chain dismantling, and an escalating abandonment of faith in the US dollar. At some point, one single ounce of silver will be one too many. It's only a matter of time.

>RESOURCES

Videos:pastebin.com/cufv9frt
Books:pastebin.com/qRrSduEt
Dealers:pastebin.com/9feTTxM2
>CONCLUSION

Stack physical silver! Your worst case scenario nothing happens and you sell back to the dealer. At best, you prosper after SHTF. Patience. Don't overextend your budget. Stockpile water filtration, emergency food, and any other survival items you can. Crush all demoralization shills under your boots with ruthless efficiency. Post your stack if you please. This is our Great Reset, not theirs. They will eat the bugs. And there's not a fucking thing they can do stop us.

REMINDER: If you don't see a "Silver Ends the Fed" thread, make one!

Attached: New wallet.jpg (1080x1444, 706.54K)

I'M STILL BUYING

Attached: old_stack.jpg (4000x1800, 2.75M)

How's your gains, bro?
Your investment serving you well, bro?
Will you be able to compensate for capital gains when you finally rejoin society's money, bro?

>379858117
Get lost kike I won't deal with capital gains because SETF doesn't sell.

Attached: 1652394253975.png (553x549, 117.54K)

I'm not slowing down if anything I'm speeding up.

Attached: Getting full.jpg (1080x1290, 963.97K)

Nice Mercury dimes nigger

Thanks faggot, one of my favorites to stack because they will be good for trade.
And good for the FWTDHWATQADs

Attached: 1634850436683m.jpg (881x1024, 138.99K)

shabbat noach
it's nice to have a thread without jews

inflation = bigger money supply
It's not anything else. It contributes to higher prices, as low supply and high demand contribute to prices, but remember that "price go up" is not inflation. The Keynesians and proponents of "modern monetary theory" want to distract you by mixing up words and confusing definitions, but don't let them. The Federal Reserve is a banking cartel and it needs to die. The jannies who delete these threads and ban our wonderful bakers also deserve rope.

Attached: greenspan quote.png (1870x1401, 1.69M)

Gold and silver are deflationary currencies relative to reality, deflationary currencies are the future and it will be a deflationary currency that rules the world when it is united under one economy. Currencies deflate though the process of free exchange, minimum wages are too high and interest rates to low to facilitate deflationary appreciation in the world at large with it's current rate of population growth.

So you will NEVER sell?
How will you pay your bills? Buy food? Last I checked, Walmart doesn't accept silver bullion.

Seems like the coins with the non adjustable denominations are the ones that are going to "end the fed."
Not the silver coins they are selling 20x face value
>It currently costs 2.06 cents to make each penny and 7.53 cents to make each nickel. In other words, American taxpayers lose money every time the U.S. Mint produces one of those coins.
>figures dated 2019

Attached: 1652932377710.jpg (1125x1819, 422.42K)

Shalom niggers. SETF is THE only way to go. Do you think the Indians running ancap bot are paid on the jewish sabbath, or do you think they monitor it for free?

>How's your gains, bro?
Better than stocks and crypto, kike.
>Your investment serving you well, bro?
Out-fucking-standing because it's primarily to make (((you))) kvetch and seethe, kike.
And seeing that you're here, kike, kvetching and seething = SUCCESS!
>..when you finally rejoin society..
Shouldn't matter to you either way, kike, because you're not going to be here. The whole world is waking up to the (((scourge))) that you are. Pack your bags for #110, kike, but there will be on where to run to this time.

>Better than stocks and crypto, kike.
but nowhere near what you'd be making on real commodity plays like wheat, oil, and natural gas.

All "money" is a matter of collective perception and agreement. Money is anything you value and are willing to trade. Only Jews crave gold and silver like this.

I keep mine in the bottom of my trash can outside. My gun safe is full of bricks. Just saying.

(((Who))) says I'm not in energy, too?
Something tells me you're not in those threads kvetching like you do here.
Aaaaaaand that's the very fucking reason I'm HEAVY on silver, kike.
Keep kvetching. We buy more.

Attached: jew.png (489x526, 427.98K)

>point out that other investments have done well this year
>unhinged ranting
yeah, definitely not a psyop.
enjoy all of the blowjobs you'll definitely be getting from FWTDHADOQA with your merc dimes, i guess.

So much projection that you should invest in a screen. Actually some of them are even made of silver so maybe you should look into it.

Also, in the words of Leo
>I AIN'T GOING NOOOWHHEEERE!

>KVETCH KVETCH PILPUL KVETCH!!
Why you so worried about it anyway, kike?
Do you see me kvetching in your salmon and matzo ball threads? No, you don't, kike. I am not threatened by you buying up salmon and matzo balls.
So then tell me why you're here, kike? What is it you stand to gain by all this non-stop kvetching, or is it LOSE?

Attached: JewShillAdmitsGoyGoldFuksThem.jpg (887x163, 28.74K)

Begone wayward kike!

>Why you so worried about it anyway, kike?
whatever did i say that makes you think i'm worried?
i don't care if you lose (even more) money taking investment advice from Any Forums threads.

in fact, i think it'd be hilarious. mortgage your house to buy more silver lol.
think about how big your stack could be, especially with these "cheapies" lmao.

The last six months of shitcoin.
>Hold those coins boy so hedge funds can fuck you some more

Attached: rage-red-stocks.gif (498x373, 2.28M)

(((They))) and the hivemind goy cattle are afraid.
The veil is torn on the fiat currencies multiplication magik, and the gap widens day after day.
Once the tipping point threshold is overrun it's going to be biblical.
On a seperate note blessing on the baker!

Question:
I may be in a position to preach in a local Baptist church, should I?

Attached: 1618200114738.jpg (1080x739, 80.54K)

>Kek
(((They))) do it for F-Reeeee

Metal is money - because consent is a myth, try harder faggot

Bullion is fucking fantastic. Great way to hide cash from globohomo so you don't get divorce raped.
But that's why ancap and gadsden niggerfaggot bots are here right? Too keep the goyim on the plantation.