We shouldn't hate trannies

In the end, they need love

Attached: 1322796219001.png (600x458, 93.65K)

Nobody can love someone who does not love themself

They need a rational think and if they cant do that, they need a rope

Freaky deakys need love too

You got to be shitting with me.They don't deserve anything from society.

They shouldn’t have become trannies then. Not my fault

Any Forums will never show any kindness to trans people because Any Forums chuds are jealous of the attention and affirmation trans people get. Chuds are always seeking validation, and when they see someone they view as beneath them getting said validation instead, they seethe and commit a mass shooting.

Attached: AB434FA2-886B-41D2-9577-A235F58C6CFD.jpg (540x675, 245.05K)

Well you can, actually.
They do actually need love. Nobody who feels love makes a decision to cut off their own dick or take hormones

>love the people knifing comedians on stage for not indulging their sexual fantasies
>love the people indoctrinating children as young as preschool into indulging their sexual fantasies
>love the people getting your children taken away and sexually lobotomized for not indulging their sexual fantasies
>love the people who get you fired from your job and your family homeless and your children raped for not indulging their sexual fantasies

you are not going to make it

Fpbp. Thread’s over, goys.

Attached: 122AC06E-3794-4176-9728-5FEC6B3ADA31.jpg (839x516, 87.23K)

>attention and affirmation trans people get.

from other troons vicariously lying to themselves

or did you think the real women around you weren't just being polite

Yes you can.

You don't look like the roastie in the pic bro, you will never be a real woman too..

You have a dick, take your meds.

Normalizing sex with femboys just lowers the only real power women hold in society. I don't know why anyone would be against them.

Nobody is jealous of you. That delusion is the kind of arrogant and insane behavior that makes people hate you.

You do need love, because you are deeply mentally and spiritually damaged. I don’t think you should kill yourself, and I don’t hate you. Your soul needs Christ

no one truly hated trannies until they came for normal people's jobs and children and families and homes

now they must be removed

serious question. has anyone ever fucked one of their "frankencunts"? i'm curious to know how "troon poon" feels.
>inb4 you fuck one
no, i refuse to scoop so low

Nope. Trannies are shit human beings that bring the hatred they receive on themselves and play the victim. I enjoy hurting them and I won't be content until they are put in their place or I'm arrested for "hate crimes" because I pushed one too many over the edge.

Attached: 1637129034465.jpg (543x594, 168.56K)

"femboy" is a pedophile concept meant to normalize sex with underage children, boys especially

I do love them. I accept them for who they truly are, the way God made them biologically before they were groomed into butchering their crotches for social media likes

Yeah I know just thought it would sound cool kek

stop projecting and detroon yourself before its too late. im praying for your eternal soul do not turn yourself into an irreversible abomination

Attached: cavewarning.jpg (1454x1022, 1.05M)

no, they are literal clowns of the world, here for the amusement of regular people, like retards

they refused love, I tried to be friends with a weird dude and he was just a complete dick to me.
Miserable fuck turned into a tranny

they are preyed upon by the medical industry for easy money

if it's made from a length of intestine it smells like shit because shit is what you're smelling

if it's made from a length of dermas it is full of hairballs

every kind has problems with pus because it is an open wound that, if maintained according to the surgeon's instructions, is never allowed to heal

Based
AF and nick Fuentes is unstoppable

I love how 41% of them take care of their own issues without any outside input.

checked and since you put it that way. i regret that i asked because the picture you just painted is horrid in every sense of the word lol

Fuck Nick Fuentes

you will never be mc
kys

Attached: YWNBAW.webm (515x386, 2.66M)

uhhh because female vagina is superior to male asshole

Attached: 42D1799E-411C-4D55-9061-07110BD8C5CA.png (700x757, 349.89K)

niggerfaggot

Attached: (you)would-drink-grape-drink-nigger.jpg (800x450, 54.89K)

They need someone who cares enough to talk them out of cutting their dick off.

Sorry, I got no love for child hungry perverts.
I honesty would not care if the just wanted to dress up and larp as the other sex....that would be within their rights and non of my Business.
But that's not what trannies do. They groom children into sexual degeneracy. They demand that society and individuals cater to their delusions and use "political correctness" as a sheild to avoid criticism of their perverse lifestyle.
They are mentally ill but instead of seeking help and support, they just wish to make society as sick as them.

Throw them of the tallest building.

This is true. They are still children of God. While I love them as my brothers and sisters in Christ, I don’t approve of their choices. If they want peace and the love of God, I will do my best to pointing them in the right direction. Otherwise, I will pray for them.

Kill yourself.

>In the end, they need love
only the ones who keep their dick

Why do troons post this alien and act like it's peak attractiveness?

stupid white pypo bullshit.
No wonder jews get to grab your balls and puppet you the way they do

The peak of human civilization were the times where people had a strong moral code, as time passes, people forgot the importance of these values, people started seeking mindless entertainment and pleasure. And that is what has led to the spiritual downfall and societal decay we're seeing now. I refuse to make the life of sinners a bit more comfortable, they are my enemy.

Attached: holy-bible-purse.jpg (1750x2499, 355.51K)

we don't actually hate trannies, we hate their vile form of activism and closeted desire to fuck and mutilate our children