When is a shooting not a glow op?

When is a shooting not a glow op?

Attached: 120-1208698_pepe-the-frog-confused-clipart-png-download-confused.png (860x628, 231.33K)

When it's not hyped by the jewish media.

When it's legally justifiable self defense.

Excuse me meant a mass shooting

When it's not instantly shilled by every media corporation around the world at the same exact time with the exact same format. Chicago has shootings every day but no one gives a fuck about niggers.

Was this a glow op?

Attached: 1652626991785.jpg (275x183, 8.39K)

When it’s out of the news in a day.

First reply best reply

according to pol its when billionaires and politicans dies apparently

i don't even know who that is so probably not
like someone else said, there have been almost 1200 shootings in chicago but you never hear about it, over 4500 last year, someone is shot every two minutes or so in chicago, america is totally off the rails, but for some reason some get major media attention and then blame different strawmen like Any Forums or your rights

Glowies dont target blacks to manufacture shooters. In the 90s is was white people, then war on terror they targeted muslims for around 15 years or so, then around 2016 they began targetting whites again as the primary bogeyman to make the country fear and present as their great enemy

When it targets Jews or politicians

When it doesn't glow.

C
O
N
C
E
A
L

C A R R Y

Attached: ccmag.jpg (800x6250, 900.67K)

Good point.

When it's politically inconvenient timing for the Jews.

Attached: 1624900706837.gif (281x281, 134.12K)

I no longer know

When people assault real targets
The antiwar hippies had more teeth then anyone today

doesn't he have an empty apartment with a bizarre fucking yakub poster in it?
I would say yes.

>In the 90s is was white people,
The only notable shooting in the 90s was columbine, and that was a legit psychopath. That's what gave the glowies the idea.

When was the last time someone waged a serious attack against glowies?
I feel like it must be happening at least every so often, but it never gets reported. News media is instructed not to report on these attacks so as not to encourage copy cats, but school shooters and white nationalist shooters are free game to report.
I guess the last one would have been Dorner even though he only targeted police.

Attached: 55316148eab8ea59068b456a[1].jpg (1000x749, 106.44K)

aaaand the thread dies as soon as anyone talks about attacks on glowies...
INTERESTING