Redpill me on CIA/ATF involvement

Far lefty here, always been a supporter of gun bans etc. BUT starting to realize it's in upper govt orgs' interest to pass those bans to protect themselves,

What concrete evidence/motives are there for their involvement in Uvalde or the Vegas concert shooting? I'm on the fence about believing it even though I have a pretty strong suspicion

Attached: 20220527_223243.jpg (757x1000, 79.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive(dot)ph/1r6am
youtube.com/watch?v=RwZqpAt3urI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok, I'll bite.

Namely with a bump so someone more qualified can come along.

Feds are constantly caught to be responsible for encouraging or pushing people into criminal and terroristic acts. Look at the Gretchen Whitmer plot.

Ok since no one is going to bump.

I need to bring up how you didn't ask about Buffalo but uh

archive(dot)ph/1r6am

Not America but look at the Nova Scotia massacre, a guy dressed as an RCMP officer in a replica RCMP car was allowed to drive freely from community to community killing innocent people and the police knew he was dressed as a cop but purposely didn't inform the public as he pulled people over and shot them in their cars. Why? To protect themselves from getting shot by civilians . Meanwhile the police shoot up a fire station in paranoia and then Trudeau passes new gun laws while this guy was known to police for years and they did nothing. Now the "schizo" part I won't even mention much but he was known to run guns from USA to Canada and received payments the same way confidential informants do.

"Ex-fed" literally in contact with Buffalo shooter.

I need the original version of this meme pls

Holy shit how have I never heard about this event? That's fucking wild. Globo homo gonna homo.

Did you know that the RCMP put out a notification on twitter to alert the public, and not their facebook page which has way more engagement? They also didn't use the alert system until much later.

Who the fuck is reading RCMP twitter? Fucking nobody.

Who is reading RCMP facebook? Boomers, busybodies and criminals. All of whom would have got the fuckin word out.

I drove right passed the fucker, needless to say I was livid and will never ever ever support the pigs in any way.

>BUT starting to realize it's in upper govt orgs' interest to pass those bans to protect themselves,
slow learner eh?

Attached: 5891e903bc9c8.jpg (3840x2160, 2.75M)

you're gonna have to fill out a form

YO OP YOU GONNA POST AGAIN?

Yep, the phone alert didn't come out what 9 hours after the rampage started? I never even got the EMS alert on my phone until the next day because the system is so shit

Look up the federal Marshall that put out the uvalde stand down orders.

SURE

I'll look at the buffalo + nova scotia shootings, ty for posts

Attached: 20220527_004250.jpg (774x619, 167.66K)

>Official investigation of a link between Buffalo and "ex-federal agent"
>multiple screenshots disseminated of discord messages between Buffalo shooter and an 'Armand'
>Buffalo shooter's manifesto has a FAQ, one question being if he is a fed, his response: "I don't think so"

Attached: 1653673153376.png (1198x1578, 1.67M)

ATF thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=RwZqpAt3urI

Sounds like a Canadian Whitey Bulger.

>screenshot of another chan's telegram group where an 'Armand' says "13 days texas wooooo" 13 days before Uvalde
>prior Uvalde potential mass shooters in 2018, speculated 1 is the now shooter and would have been known to feds
From a broader standpoint, these shootings are illogical if supposedly politically motivated. There's very widespread right wing hatred for a number of public figures. If someone pulled off an assassination, they would know they would go down as right wing martyrs and inspire more assassinations. So that far more fulfills the glory seeking stereotype too. The targets occurring only benefit feds wanting to self justify their budgets and taxes and gun grabbing.

Attached: 1653674218903.png (1600x1600, 536.7K)

>not fbi

Nice try faggot

The discord group is notable because there was a discord group being shilled here endlessly for a long time but it stopped a few months ago. Go figure

Attached: 1653673630723.png (860x2396, 717.04K)

Lmao funny pic

Guaranteed the reason OP is
>2 posts by this ID
at most is because the fucker is reporting what WE know to the feds to cover shit up.

Motive? Well they use it to push their agenda to disarm the public and grab more power and overreach for alphabet agencies, more mass surveillance.

Evidence? Well there isn't any smoking gun yet, but there sure is suspicious shit with this uvalde shooting and the buffalo one. The FBI apparently knew about buffalo shooter. The uvalde one is almost perfect, they literally let the massacre go on and wouldn't fight him, if that isn't suspicious idk what is. It's literally like their entire goal was to prolong it and make sure it was as successful as possible. To me it's interesting as well how these shootings seem to happen in such frequency to each other like when the reaction on one shooting isn't enough to pass anything, they just keep generating these shootings more and more to try and foment reaction to it so they can get support enough to get more power and pass some gun restrictions.

Attached: 1590885680018.jpg (1080x919, 105.02K)

this dudes weapons were all illegal too so any action Trudeau took was against law abiding people.
he had 400k withdrawal in cash from a brinks depot aswell iirc