At what age do you guys leave your parents ?

I am 23 studying at university, I plan to move out from my parent's house but they insist on me staying and tell its a shitty deal to rent a flat and waste like 30-50% of your monthly income for it and recommend to rather live with them and buy my own place in the near future.

How about you guys ? Do you live with parents or alone ?

Attached: 1652984750848.png (773x888, 914.48K)

Moved out at 18.

You're lucky. stay home

>tranime
Sounds like you have bigger problems to worry about.

In North America it's 18 or you're a bum

When they die

I hate anime. I posted this pic to seem edgy.

I wouldn't trust them op

Attached: Screenshots_2022-05-27-22-48-18.png (302x1034, 212.9K)

I moved in and out from when I was 18 until my late 20's and then never came back, but I still live in the same street as them at 36.

Thanks fren. I hope you are good too.

I moved out of my parents place at 18 to go to college. Then came back briefly for the summer after senior year and left again to go to grad school. After grad school I got a job near by and stayed moved out. Then I moved to TX for a few months due to changing jobs. I'm 27 now and just moved back in after quitting the job in TX (boss was a real prick). I found started a new job this week, so hopefully I can move out in a couple months.

There is no excuse for participating in troon posting, user.

what ever you do don't pay rent don't get locked into a lease just save your money work on relationships and becoming more level headed and accepting of other people then use the money to buy property end communication

I hope the new job will go well. You seem like a very self-reliable guy. Good for you!

I’m 23 and living at home. Fuck paying rent or a house

Thanks. To be honest I like precious metals and recently bought like 5 grams of gold and some ounces of silver,they are not worth too much but its a start.

I’ve been kicked out three times at 19, 23, and 30.

Stay home and save up your money

Don't fall for the lies of Amerikike companies that want to make a world of renters. Take the multigenerational home pill and move out only if your parents' house isn't big enough for everyone.

Moved out when I was around 19.
Now I'm 27 and after years of working in various countries and not seeing much of my parents, I'm once again living with them for a time and helping around the home and premises. It's relaxing and I treat it as holidays since I have plenty of cash saved up for us to take some time off. I'll probably leave in few months again, but this time is well spent.
Point is to appreciate it while you can. Move away from your old home, but never from your parents. All that assuming you have good relations with them.

Thanks for advice. But are you doing okay now ?

Thanks for the story and advice fren. Yeah our relations are alright. I am sometimes too lazy to help them with some stuff but thats just stupid me and I try to overcome it.

yes jewels and metals hold value alright, but I also mean keep working and saving to own your own house as well. renting is really expensive... just to have your own place to.... leave empty while you're at work then come home to sleep in ? I just don't see having a day or two a week alone worth it to spend thousands of dollars per month. I'd rather be biting the bullet of living with family and saving thousands per month to put on a down payment of my own house. I also have a good relationship with my family and they have a nice home so living at home is easy for me. and my bank account getting full is a bonus

I’ve gotten cancer and PSA since and haven’t moved back yet

When college starts. If you didn't get a meme degree you can stay independent.

That sucks. Are you alright now though ? Is it the shitty type of cancer ?

Buy stocks, don't fall for the precious metal financial collapse meme. You will lose money to inflation

Yeah I guess you are right. No reason to rent a house if you dont spend any time inside it. Thanks for all the advices and I hope you are doing well.

Thanks I used to be kinda sad recently thinking about people who move out at 18 and feeling like a loser but you make a lot of sense thanks user.

If you get along well with your parents and are happy there, stay till you can buy your own house. They are doing you a huge favour.

You will get there, friend. And like others said - stay with them for a while longer while you still can and save up for something nicer than some roach-infested flat.
Also, think about investing in yourself and spending some of your money on something practical. I don't know what you'll major in, but having something as stupid as a fork-lift driver certificate can save your ass when you're out of other, more lucrative options.
It certainly beats harder manual labor.

Attached: 1624451015903.gif (128x128, 78.7K)