Russell Brand: master political thinker?

Been listening to Russell Brand. He seems based as fuck. He thinks PROFOUNDLY deeply and is incredibly articulate. He sides with the right wing, but brings in just the right amount of hippy magic.

He says we all have to “awaken to our true nature.” I’m nstill relatively new to him, so what does he mean by that?

Attached: ECDCA066-4091-49CD-AA0C-605302861B80.jpg (2448x2462, 683.28K)

kys

Both of you are retarded faggots

Fpbp
/thread

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

He's a milquetoast generic "Classical Liberal" type. You won't find anything unique in him that you won't in other mainstream conservatives.

Eh.

he a new ager and pals with the transhumanist doctor from tel aviv

This post is a great reminder of just how far the Overton window has shifted. Russell brand and conservatives have nothing in common besides an enemy, which is Jews.

>conservative
how in the fuck can you think this dude is right leaning

He's still a Liberal hippie. The radical left has simply gone insane making him seem more right wing now all of a sudden.

lmao he literally reads news articles and gives his cringe commentary hes a retard

I get the sense that he understands the fundamental, true nature of being, and you don’t.

They are just phishing for clicks.

>>kys

Indeed.

Attached: anglos jews.jpg (444x475, 78.63K)

Russel is a fucking jew you mong.

my mom thinks hes deep
my mom is retarded
are you my mom OP?

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

HES A FUCKING ACTOR

>HES A FUCKING ACTOR

That we're all part of a giant oneness. I don't think he or anyone knows exactly what that means, but mystics stumble on that idea from time to time and I reckon it's true even though I don't know what it means and the sound of it is on the retarded side. We're a part of nature and everything we experience is part of the universe including the very baseline of the consciousness theater stage. Obvious stuff in a way but if you pause to take in what's going on around here outside of the usual business it's hard to not be in awe or frightened, probably helps spread goodness like church and God used to do, which is good, good man in my opinion.

Imagine living with katy perry

You’re a fucking idiot if you can’t see him for the liberal he is. He isn’t based he’s just matured a bit

Killyourself faggot

>subhuman chink vermin living in white mans country like a parasite
>no it’s you that’s the jew

just buy an ad faggot jesus christ they aren't that expensive.

Thank you for actually replying to the important part of the post. I agree with Russell that there is a oneness, but the state of oneness is actually the authentic state of being. The notion we all have that we are a someone appropriating experienc—the notion that we are a person or separate self—is a hallucination. So basically, we are all crazy until we break through that illusion.

until like 18 months ago his entire thing was "communism will win"

user you seem nice and earnest but you're like. woefully misinformed on this one. russell has been a known quantity for 14 years now