Is it a good idea to accuse half of the country as being irredeemably evil?

Is it a good idea to accuse half of the country as being irredeemably evil?

Attached: 2209092029032.jpg (1242x910, 111.95K)

My favorite part about the past 5 years has been the not so gradual evolution of openly genocidal ideology. Also, this poor dear just learned the word ontological for her cute intro philosophy prof but doesn’t know what is means

republicans are retarded contrarians.

All liberals are hypocrites, and are actually the evil ones.

>ontologically

Attached: B3E10968-36CB-482F-A239-BCD1DFD3E059.png (347x288, 47.58K)

>Some trans freak

Yes and no. Either way it is the future they chose.

Attached: White males are evil.jpg (720x910, 78.32K)

I mean you gotta admit they are kinda retarded.
they could easily vote blue then challenge blue politicians on gun rights, which seems to be the only thing these low IQ fucks vote on. The average conservafag isn't smart enough to understand anything about the economy.

I find liberals to be irredeemably evil so seems we both hate each other can we start shooting now. America cannot heal so long as Democrats keep pushing their disgusting failed vision of the future.

Conservatives are the people with restraint and are willing to be pragmatic over jumping to conclusions based on flights of emotion. They're the ones who keep the lights on and prevent liberals from bankrupting the country due to spending billions on utopian dream pie in the sky projects that promise to fix everything but end up just being extremely wasteful inefficient dogshit

Yes because that's how I feel about women.

>ontologically
fucking lol, the guy who invented that word would smack her in the face and tell her to get back to child-bearing

>The average conservafag isn't smart enough to understand anything about the economy.
Meanwhile Democrats print money and think inflation doesn't exist.

Yeah but who is going to do literally any of the labor you need to survive and defend your country from invasion?

lol... Like this would be a hilarious movie to make. Mean Twitter posters evaporate and now a hoard of actual evil militants bomb and rape what is left of America and turn it into Muttganistan.

This broad would be sitting in a burka posting on Twitter "well, at least Trump is finally gone, amirite?"

Bro I just wanna join a rag tag group of weirdos and we go on epic adventures!
I call dibs on being the man that chucks bottles!

i think looping your mind around conservative and liberal is what makes you brain dead. It's more or less goverment over your day to day life.

she read a meme and thought shed use it herself but woman moment

Fucking NPCs. Literally incapable of an original thought

Attached: C7EEDD99-D73C-4EE8-A629-313CF548A33D.jpg (547x628, 46.59K)

goodbye to all of your farmers retarded woman.

CAN WE JUST GET IT OVER WITH AND START THE FUCKING WAR?? ITS CLEAR THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

>They're the ones who keep the lights on and prevent liberals from bankrupting the country
Which makes them ontological retards for keeping the shitshow going?