They can't hide it forever..vaids

forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2022/05/27/monkeypox-is-not-the-same-as-shingles-despite-covid-19-vaccine-related-claims/?sh=5b2067b74f18

Attached: forbes.jpg (846x903, 91.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34696485/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8168329/
youtube.com/watch?v=ltWqurpIFLk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOOP7alyLPI
youtube.com/watch?v=UkHhu5CFSnA
riotimesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Pfizer-RNA-into-DNA.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic related is not mine. However, facts fit theory.

Attached: 1652506533830.png (1134x2046, 655.8K)

game over

Bad info. First, no proof of anything. These things need archive links and footnotes.
Second, preposterous to say that globohomo would not be able at one point to hide this. They are in fact very able of doing so, by making up the spreading of other diseases or otherwise distracting the masses. It's already happening.

The vaxx awakens dormant viruses. It's why shingles is suddenly increasing.

Spike protein inhibits vdj recombination - pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34696485/

Adenovirus vaccine activates line 1 and produces identifiable mRNA to DNA line 1 chimeras - ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8168329/

"(i) Adenovirus vector-based vaccines can lead to the integration of adenovirus DNA at unknown frequency and with unpredictable epigenetic consequences. It is conceivable that epigenetic effects might be noticed only years after vaccination.
(ii) The adenoviral genes still present in the adenovirus vector DNA might become trans-activated by cellular factors and lead to individually varying immune memory reactions that are experienced by vaccinees as transient post-vaccination symptoms. Fatal outcomes due to extreme immune reactions have fortunately been very rare events.
(iii) SARS-CoV-2 RNA or segments of it, like the spike gene, can be reverse transcribed by LINE-1-encoded reverse transcriptases or other factors, and the thus synthesized DNA can become integrated at unknown frequencies and locations into the vaccinees’ genomes. Of course, the same is true for all SARS-CoV-2 infections. Hence, the risk of undesired integration events of SARS-CoV-2 RNA reverse transcripts upon SARS-CoV-2 infections appears similar to that upon vaccination with the mRNA-based Covid-19 vaccine.
These mechanisms of basic biology have to be considered in the context of mass vaccination programs of humans around the globe. Whether and how these mechanisms will play a predominant role in medicine in the future will have to be followed by critical meta-analyses. There is at present no viable alternative to the vaccination of billions of humans. The human population presently partakes in the exposure to foreign DNA in a huge experiment. After the completion of worldwide vaccinations, a post-vaccination sentinel program should be set up to monitor the exacerbation of unexpected, possibly novel, human ailments in vaccinated individuals."

then the prophecy is coming true.
youtube.com/watch?v=ltWqurpIFLk
youtube.com/watch?v=QOOP7alyLPI
youtube.com/watch?v=UkHhu5CFSnA

Attached: Mariner Conspiracy Board Comfy Edition.jpg (1569x895, 214.17K)

Finally, what I knew and every single scientist must have known in developing these vaccines - viral mRNA activates line 1 elements and reverse transcribes to DNA, which is exactly what happens with the Moderna and Pfizer "vaccines"

riotimesonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/Pfizer-RNA-into-DNA.pdf

Sorry for the pdf link anons. This study is being scrubbed from most sauces.

Attached: john-constantine-youre-fucked.gif (498x347, 3.7M)

Abstract from the study showing Moderna and Pfizer vaccines write to DNA-

Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and
BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection.
Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on
the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative
PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7
cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an
endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open
reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated
increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2
amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2
into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also
show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon
BNT162b2 exposure.

faggot shit for faggots.

That’s why there are schizos. To delineate their obfuscation

any info on the shedding ?

Are the viruses in the room with you right now?

Attached: Ensign_Carlos.png (262x192, 46.59K)

They are with you too. All of us. It’s our immune shy that keeps them at bay. Remove the immune system and they take over your body. It’s diabolically genius and you walked right into it. We warned you

Yes and no.

The answer is that it does happen but it would be the equivalent of exposing yourself to pollen. You are not going to develop any issues from passing exposure. The vaccinated have the spike being produced inside their bodies, circulating in their bloodstream.
If one coofs on you, there is no reverse transcription, there is no mRNA, and there nowhere near enough quantity to effect homeostasis in the near or long term.

Attached: 1642770642804.jpg (1050x788, 184.33K)

you're mentally ill, virustard. keep drinking the virology kooaid.

What nonsense is that? What civil war? No vaxxed army or cop will seriously defend the people who forced them to be poisoned, the majority of the population will be very pissed too (like 80%+)

In Brazil bolsonaro has always been against the mainstream narrative about vaccines and lockdowns (the army didn't force people to vax here either), so he would do a military coup and judge the involved in the military courts (since the supreme court here was provaccine). After that Brazil could very much become self sufficient by removing the indians from the gas and mineral reserves

Attached: 1636518711032.jpg (599x718, 55.51K)

Thanks for new sauce user
But reverse transcription of *what* exactly? As in, what is this accomplishing? It's certainly not doing anything for antibody production since this deteriorates rapidly.

I know over 5 people who have been in cancer remission over 15 + years and the cancers have either returned or they have new onset cancers now after 'vaxxing'. Its fucking rough, I was hoping my loved ones got lucky and got the saline but I do not think that is the case for some of them :(

Attached: 1641779969115.png (1023x768, 993.16K)

can the mRNA be absorbed by the unvaccinated, something like a self spreading vaccine ?The prion thing thankfully cannot i believe

Alex Jones was right

1. Imagine 5% of the population is showing AIDS like symptoms. The media has already said it is the monkeypox, a new aids virus, a new hepatic adenovirus - eventually these answers will not hold up.

2. The population will learn that the mRNA and adenovirus vaccines reverse transcribed and their continuous production of the spike protein inhibits their immune systems. Even if only 5% are showing symptoms right now, the other 65% now knows their government poisoned them.

3. The former "conspiracy theorists" will say "i told you so". There will be no friends among family, coworkers, or acquaintances. This will not be an event that unifies.

4. Riots ensue. Police are called in, then the national guard, then martial law. Except, all of these loyal enforcers are vaccinated. And they resent it.

5. Tell me what happens next user?

>cancers have either returned or they have new onset cancers now after 'vaxxing'
and medics can easily dismiss the vax as cause..well done jews

I'm still waiting for the deaths. my nephew has an immune disorder now(fucking 10 years old, never had a chance)
waiting for the boomer remover

No. The only reason the reverse transcription and retrotransposition works is because of the mRNA and adenovirus delivery vectors. A completed spike protein is simply a protein.

The prion thing - not my area.

Attached: E7006384-B7A1-4A6E-B35A-B14121559446.jpg (640x480, 165.35K)

I'm pretty worried as well. Most of my family didn't get vaxxed thankfully, but my fiance went full retard and decided to just because he didn't want to deal with the limitations of not having one. Experienced some chest pains and thinning hair that has now subsided and didn't get a booster. I looked it up and his batch seems to have minimal issues but I still don't know what long-term effects will be for him now that he's a human lab rat for Pfizer.

Nandrolone decanoate at 25mgs per week (female) or 50mgs per week (male). Very old HIV treatment. Directly stimulates the INNATE immune system (which can carry a lot of the load if the adaptive immune system has failed) and concentrates accumulation of amino acids necessary for both innate and adaptive immune function.