Why do Americans care more about guns than the lives of the innocent children?

Why do Americans care more about guns than the lives of the innocent children?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-27 at 9.31.35 PM.png (2464x1264, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent?fbclid=IwAR0Nj1-DCQjzuYBqr3Vh7tr8wi8nnuVWNPEaak6J3IMZtLqokT_XaJ5EilQ
reason.com/2022/05/26/uvalde-texas-mass-shooting-statistics-gun-crimes-misleading/
youtu.be/w-D3YoW3Hxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent?fbclid=IwAR0Nj1-DCQjzuYBqr3Vh7tr8wi8nnuVWNPEaak6J3IMZtLqokT_XaJ5EilQ
most school shootings didn't even happen

Will the shilling ever stop?

Why do you want to kill old people?

Attached: fighter.jpg (1265x302, 75.05K)

No shootings in safe Japan.

Attached: 2016 japan 19 dead.png (776x151, 20.93K)

Because you want to kill us. Our guns will be used against you if you try to come take them.

No shootings.

Attached: 2019 japan 17.png (957x445, 527.24K)

Attached: 2021 knife attack.jpg (940x711, 132.79K)

>innocent children
Why are children considered inherently more valuable than an adult who has proven himself through surviving the guantlet of life and contributing to society? These entitlted children think they are worth more tham a full grown adult? Hilarious.

ask who invented MK ultra ...

>MK ultra
My pscyhological immune system has quarantined this comment.

Why didn't they just run away? I also wonder this with shootings. In Buffalo video, people are trying to hide in plain sight, how fucking stupid are they? Just run to the back of the store out a fire exit or go to the dairy cooler or something.

Ask the Democrats and the FBI who orchestrate these school shootings to facilitate disarming the american public.

nice, so you refuse reality ?
how many of the shooters had dads ?
how many did have contacts to FBI ?

why do niggers make faggot posts like this? i guess the world may never know

It's looking like they all had the same FBI contacts

>Ask the Democrats and the FBI who orchestrate these school shootings to facilitate disarming the american public.
Thats why the state of the world calls for all males to be chauvinistic and to discard children. Dont give women attention. Dont put children on a pedestal. Very simple psychology really. Very effective. Iv now desensitized half my stalkers, my mom, my bf and others because when the world is this full of shit putting up with me is a walk in the park.

Administrative access blocked. I tell you what to do. Not the other eay around.

reason.com/2022/05/26/uvalde-texas-mass-shooting-statistics-gun-crimes-misleading/
dont be such a niggerfaggot, OP

13.. is a new begining. Perhaps the narrative will fall apart. Parents asking why cops waited. Maybe they'll ask deeper questions.

Because smart people know they roll this false flag out every election year.

media glorifies this shit here
it's fucking insane
youtu.be/w-D3YoW3Hxg