You will never understand the Chicano perspective

youtube.com/watch?v=mZVwZVmbofY

Attached: Capture.png (1321x522, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xes0Yr3VTe0&ab_channel=Sieck
youtube.com/watch?v=zdZ8kojLu8Q&ab_channel=LosTigresDelNorte-Topic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck spicx, fuck niggers, fuck kikes, fuck ukraine, fuck russia.

this is the gayest thing ive ever seen

i liked it better when they wore the funny hats and shook maracas

Come say that to my face in Boyle Heights cracker bitch. Yea that's right.. radio silence bitch.

woah bean bros were so deap

Lmao we are outbreeding your cracker ass. Enjoy your Mulatto grandkids bitch.

It’s not a comprehension issue, I just don’t care about spics.

Step to me and catch some metal, nigger. I make weak bitch niggers like you beg for their lives.

Your grandkids will be spic.

>Unironically calling me a nigger

Attached: 1612905429031.jpg (320x320, 16.03K)

Outbreeding? You stupid nigger!! Your daddy ABANDONED you out of profound shame. Nigger babies are the expired leftovers at the adoption agency!! I support abortion because it eliminates hundreds of thousands of subhuman worthless stupid niggers every year!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

Shut up taco.

Based and checked.

Attached: Martha.png (490x497, 182.29K)

Post a selfie of yourself with a timestamp. I bet you're a fat pasty white bitch from the midwest or something.

Attached: hghgghghgh.png (490x449, 395.77K)

every foo in that video looks like every faggot on grindr if you pass through a spic neighborhood, they love that white cock

tell the probation officer all about it.. remember not to tamper with the scram device..

Post a timestamp selfie with a picture of your 8th grade report card you retarded low-IG nigger. LMAO!!!

Attached: standard_nigger.jpg (440x567, 29.19K)

Chicanos will never understand Mexicans.
youtube.com/watch?v=xes0Yr3VTe0&ab_channel=Sieck

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x474, 20.76K)

Literally just go back.

Attached: 1616702476244.webm (332x334, 513.88K)

>You will never understand the Chicano perspective.
Correct. I will never know what it is like to have an 86 IQ and to live in a community full of people that also have an average IQ of 86. It seems pretty horrible though.

chicanos are inferior you can have them

Nah, they're still our brothers.

You're so high IQ what do you do for a living ser? Enlighten me.

spic, it's time you fucks just accept defeat. the white men won this land fair and sqaure. you dont belong here. you must go back to dirtville

yes, they are the niggers of latin americans

Nor will I care.
OP is a faggot

Doesn't stop us from outbreeding your pasty asses. America is the next Brazil get used to it.

yeah i know, i'm just glad i wont be around to see it. it will be like the congo. you spics will let all of the white men's architecture crumble because you are a race of monkey people who
cannot comprehended anything beyond fence jumping and gang violence. its going to become another empire of dust. and this will become an even bigger hellhole

I share the same sentiments Satan. Maybe if we met eachother in real life we could enjoy a beer together despite our "racial" differences. Alas that is not the case, enjoy your weekend sir.

I really do not care at all about the spic perspective

you as well good sir.

Damn, cant believe i became a nurse with an 86 iq. Rip my pts

>I'm le thug life
>le ghetto
>soldier

Fuck off and listen to this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=zdZ8kojLu8Q&ab_channel=LosTigresDelNorte-Topic