We need guns to defend ourse-

We need guns to defend ourse-

Attached: FTzHmyfX0AACal-.jpg (1080x1080, 60.52K)

Great study, it even has a watermark and date slapped on it.

those are rookie numbers you need to pump those numbers up

lol falt dead lying npr eh?

>npr

Fuck off, kike.

It's fun, because lots of people don't report crimes that didn't occur because of the gun they produced.

That was easy

Less than one percent of what? The entire U.S population? So less than 3.5 million people. Can you say any less?

That's still better than zero

Pretty much. Why call the police on myself and get arrested for "brandishing"
>be me
>had to buy supplies to paint a room
>went a bit late, already dark
>some piece of shit junker car with 3 muttoids pull up on me trying to do a carjack
>draw pistol
>muttoids were already in the car and peeled off
>struck a curb hard and sent sparks shooting out from the undercarriage

Top kek was a funny sight.

In all violent crimes the victim or would be victim used a gun to defend themselves in less then 1% of those violent crimes.
Even when your life is threatened you still won't do shit

So as many as 3.3 million violent crimes have been thwarted thanks to the intended victim being armed.

llves and we must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.”
Yes user, I concur.

Cool, you still don't have any right to tell me how I'm allowed to defend myself when faced with danger.
If you disagree, meet me in the nearest parking lot with one armed tied behind your back.

We don't NEED guns, we are absolved of all necessity thanks to the Constitution. We are freely allowed to purchase and own them as we rightfully should. We don't have to "need" them to justify our ownership, you fat kike retard.

Attached: 1637800158665.gif (331x197, 3.28M)

(((NPR)))

We don't have guns to protect ourselves from criminals, we have guns to protect ourselves from the state.

That’s because people with guns weren’t “victims” of violent crime at all.
That 1% are the stupid cunts who don’t know how to use guns but carry one.
The other 99% of that didn’t have guns at all.
‘How to Lie with Statistics’ by Darrel Huff

>"less than 1% or guns are used for self defense"
And how many gun uses are self defense, you kikes.

You can increase that number by giving people more guns.

Most violent crimes happen in densely populated cities, in which only the criminals own guns.

hard to commit a violent crime when the criminal runs away first

A faggot OP is no-

If you shoot someone, no matter what, you're going to jail. You will face a judge and odds are you will have to put up your house to be bonded out or you will spend months in jail.
Then you will be tried in front of a jury with a ADA who only cares about winning. The jury will all be bored women who read their phones during the entire thing. You go to prison based on looks.
That's not for fights or home invasions. It's like for stopping a mass shooter at a gun range.

If we got that number to 100% there wouldn't be anymore criminals.