Why is it always teens and 20 something year olds that shoot up people

Why is it always teens and 20 something year olds that shoot up people.
Why there's no crazy boomer shooter? are younger people easier to manipulate? more impulsive? I've met boomers who get angry for everything how come they don't shoot up a retirement home or a home depot?

Attached: 271521086_465709801591527_7627817525669749869_n.jpg (1080x1350, 130.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easier to get to and groom with all the various outlets like Discord and Twitter.

Boomers generally have money and security that was handed to them that they really really dont want anyone to have.
Many young people cant see a way towards a shitty apartment and a few friends.

This. High school and college age pukes are gullible as shit and full of hormonal identity crisis about their future or lack thereof

Boomers usually just murder their families

Younger people haven’t given life a chance, all they know is school and that’s where their hatred is derived

Stephen Paddock, also this.

post moar

This

his name was robert bowers

If you go to China, you can find that:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_attacks_in_China

I think the answer is that maturity causes people to reconsider attacking innocent victims, most boomer attacks seem to be more targeted and intentional
But supposedly this guy has the record for the deadliest mass shooting of all time

Attached: image_2022-05-27_203612307.png (992x414, 299.53K)

Chungus Lee?

>On March 23, 2010, Zheng Minsheng (郑民生)[7] 41, murdered eight children with a knife in an elementary school in Nanping...Minsheng was executed about one month later on April 28

Boomers didn't have the same level of government interference trying to force them to be literal gigantic faggots on 40 different psychotropic drugs administered by a middle eastern with a hatred for Americans.

The government now has changed media narratives and is trying to force kids to be mentally deranged troons prone to hyperviolence but physically unable to project violence without tools to equalize their physical incapabilities.

The only other ones they want to exist are those that are hypercompliant with a proposed agenda meant to tug at their heartstrings so they can be led by the bullring into a Communist utopian state manipulated by the same people that gave them Stockholm Syndrome yet acted as if they solved the problem even though they created it.

All so that Lenin's grandchildren can ski in Aspen

Who/whom

Add the steady cocktail of SSRIs and antipsychotics that are prescribed to the youth.

Attached: FTxBTcEWQAA_BUe.jpg (1080x1350, 142.44K)

Boomers don't take SSRI's

more what ?
i guess we agree that young people are gullible
elementary school damn i would have shot teens but not kids

Attached: 271489587_4958025060883326_8487820016943222715_n.jpg (1080x1350, 104.49K)

Children must be sacrificed to Moloch. He knew his role in the simulation, best you make peace with yours.

Attached: processing...processing.jpg (1024x663, 54.01K)

Didn’t that Chinese boomer guy shoot up a Taiwanese church

the vegas shooter and the synagogue shooter were boomers

More like so they can subvert freedoms in an attempt to not get burnt alive on tire fires as the general public becomes privy to (((their))) sycophantic idealistic tenets.

Just a reminder Communism at it's absolute pinnacle would only work until the benevolent leader dies and then it reverts back to starving in a factory or a gulag for dissent

I have a kid. There is zero chance of me shooting up anything or doing some sort of terroristic act over political bullshit just feeling down or whatever. I don't want something like that hanging over my kid's life.

For most non-young people I imagine it's much the same. I would think most mass shooters are child-less males, either childless in never having reproduced or childless in terms of the baby mother or kids not wanting them around or vice versa, or their kids are dead and most of them would be young.

Attached: cozy pepe.jpg (1280x720, 93.01K)

That’s a man